The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

End of the month just past so wouldn’t be surprised if a bill had not been paid on time to the freight/storage company in order for them to send so dealers received on time.

Generally no news is good news right.

I’m prepared to say that’s not the case this time around!

Piss week they can’t say anything to dealers and come clean so an announcement can be made. (Or did I miss that 🤪) Transparency is the key in most honest business dealings I would think!

I am just surprised that non of the dealers have any stock being the weekend before release let alone struggling to even get a tracking number on the freight ......
It I see why I am not really expecting them to arrive Monday, dealers normally have them a few days before newsagents, they would have to be in G&G warehouse today to be dispatched Sunday for Monday delivery to newsagents.

It I see why I am not really expecting them to arrive Monday, dealers normally have them a few days before newsagents, they would have to be in G&G warehouse today to be dispatched Sunday for Monday delivery to newsagents.

Last couple of releases the G&G stock has been shipped direct from China to their Sydney warehouse. Any hold up getting it out to dealers shouldn't effect G&G.

End of the month just past so wouldn’t be surprised if a bill had not been paid on time to the freight/storage company in order for them to send so dealers received on time.

Generally no news is good news right.

I’m prepared to say that’s not the case this time around!

Piss week they can’t say anything to dealers and come clean so an announcement can be made. (Or did I miss that 🤪) Transparency is the key in most honest business dealings I would think!

It would be awful if we woke Monday morning to the news that ESP / TLA have gone into receivership.......

Me I hope it is just a clerical or transport stuff up as i really want the Broncos sigs from this release.

Nothing would surprise us tho really now would it?

I just think they need to grow some kahunas and say ‘hey we stuffed up, apologies’ and we all move on.

Don’t promise a release date if it can’t be met. Plan appropriately and things will be fine.

We'd need some of the guys on here to design up a 240 common card set pronto.

I'll save someone the time and here's my 15 man Souths squad.

Souths:
Braidon Burns
Burgess, George
Burgess, Sam
Burgess, Tom
Damian Cook
Dane Gagai
Campbell Graham
Greg Inglis
Alex Johnston
Ethan Lowe
Cam Murray
Adam Reynolds
John Sutton
Junior Tatola
Cody Walker

Storm could be:
Addo-Carr
Asofa-Solomona
J.Bromwich
K.Bromwich
Chambers
Croft
Finucane
F.Kaufusi
Munster
Scott
B.Smith
C.Smith
Stimson
Vunivalu
Welch

We'd need some of the guys on here to design up a 240 common card set pronto.

I'll save someone the time and here's my 15 man Souths squad.

Souths:
Braidon Burns
Burgess, George
Burgess, Sam
Burgess, Tom
Damian Cook
Dane Gagai
Campbell Graham
Greg Inglis
Alex Johnston
Ethan Lowe
Cam Murray
Adam Reynolds
John Sutton
Junior Tatola
Cody Walker
17 players with a logo!!! 2 full pages!!!

Not happening as per TLA/ESP. Extra mini sets/release to replace Powerplay......

It was one idea that was floated last year, but yes seems more like going down the path of print 50 or 100 sets and sell them.

The one thing I did like about season to remember (version 1) was that it was supposed to have a card for every player that turned out for you team in the year.

Hope they do something like that!

Back
Top Bottom