The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

I can handle parallels...numbered or not...as I chose to chase or not. But at end of day I view them more as filler.

On the other hand, I'm not a fan of sketch cards or startoons. Or foil sigs.

I do love a good acetate though.

Each to their own I guess.

I can handle parallels...numbered or not...as I chose to chase or not. But at end of day I view them more as filler.

On the other hand, I'm not a fan of sketch cards or startoons. Or foil sigs.

I do love a good acetate though.

Each to their own I guess.

07 Champions Acetate Gems were my favourites followed by 12 Champs / Dynasty Triple Centurions, if you can consider them an acetate

I heard only 2 releases this year. ..Traders and Elite.

Maybe a couple of minor things too.

Dont forget those people whose deposits are still held by TLA for Season in review 2018 2019.

If only 2018 had been like I had pitched it to them in Feb 2018 (which ended up as milestones - and nothing like I had proposed)........would have been an awesome release. Yes i'm modest but as a Panthers fan I would love something high end to collect. 🐐

Ah well..... lets see what this year brings.

Dont forget those people whose deposits are still held by TLA for Season in review 2018 2019.

If only 2018 had been like I had pitched it to them in Feb 2018 (which ended up as milestones - and nothing like I had proposed)........would have been an awesome release. Yes i'm modest but as a Panthers fan I would love something high end to collect. 🐐

Will the season in review 2019 still go ahead like there email last year? Love there high end stuff.

honestly liked the milestones concept better, much more affordable and at the very least was a better "review" for most teams. Dunno how many Parra or Manly fans would have wanted a full commemorative set of the 2018 season. Much easier for people who collect specific players as well - cannot imagine anyone wanting to break any of those team sets...

honestly liked the milestones concept better, much more affordable and at the very least was a better "review" for most teams. Dunno how many Parra or Manly fans would have wanted a full commemorative set of the 2018 season. Much easier for people who collect specific players as well - cannot imagine anyone wanting to break any of those team sets...

I agree.....no way teams collectors finishing at the bottom would shell out for huge amounts for a team boxed set........I wanted it to be a random box/pack break with various hits (think national treasures etc).....but they were set on having them as team themed.

Once the presales came in for team based it quickly went to the milestones set (1 card for each team).

I agree.....no way teams collectors finishing at the bottom would shell out for huge amounts for a team boxed set........I wanted it to be a random box/pack break with various hits (think national treasures etc).....but they were set on having them as team themed.

Once the presales came in for team based it quickly went to the milestones set (1 card for each team).
Actually i know a few who would have, me included for a parra set. I love the concept of getting a card of every player in your team

Only could? Surely they have these done by now and it's in their interest to advertise... It's like they're the kid in class who didn't do their homework at this point.

Only could? Surely they have these done by now and it's in their interest to advertise... It's like they're the kid in class who didn't do their homework at this point.
hate to be in that class, they would have a lot of homework, reason why, they want to over complicate sets of cards.
praise where praise is due.

Back
Top Bottom