The Mongrel Punt (Trading card article)

Bloke who runs the site is devilishly handsome, too.

Or so I've heard... :)

Didnt realise he writes fanfiction as well ;)

Makes sense you're a member here given the history you write about. Well for whats it worth Im a member of yours. Love the articles. I complained once about your search function. Dont hate me.

Bloke who runs the site is devilishly handsome, too.

Or so I've heard... :)

On another note, the website in your signature doesn't work.

Is it still running on another domain by any chance mate?

Reactions: HBM
Didnt realise he writes fanfiction as well ;)

Makes sense you're a member here given the history you write about. Well for whats it worth Im a member of yours. Love the articles. I complained once about your search function. Dont hate me.
Haha - wish I knew how to fix it. Usually I pool a few issues and send them to the tech at once. It's still on the list, but things have been unexpectedly working well lately.

On another note, the website in your signature doesn't work.

Is it still running on another domain by any chance mate?
That was a very old site back from the days of wrestling.net.au forums. It was just an alternative. On that note, I just requested a quote to replicate the footy site with a wrestling theme. Tossing up whether I have the time to dedicate to it.

That was a very old site back from the days of wrestling.net.au forums. It was just an alternative. On that note, I just requested a quote to replicate the footy site with a wrestling theme. Tossing up whether I have the time to dedicate to it.

Ah I see. Well if you get something up and running, I'm keep to join and support it or help with graphics if you need.

Reactions: HBM
Back
Top Bottom