Baseball The Moneyball Project

thePACisback

I Hoard Horford
Real Name
George (Call me Gee)
COMC User
No1CavsFan
Hey guys
I am an avid reader and have been all my life.
And when the book Moneyball came out in 2003 when I was in year 7, being a huge Dodgers fan, I naturally brought the book and read it.
And I loved the book and its stats.

Well now that I collect cards, I felt like I should do something interesting with my collecting to keep it fun, and hence here is the Moneyball project.

I am looking for at least 3 sick autos or patches of the personalities in the movie, including ball players such as Billy Beane, Scott Hatteberg, David Justice, Chad Bradford, Ricardo Rincon, Jeremy & Joe Giambi, Johnny Damon, etc.

Only conditions for this project are that the card must be in a magnetic one touch and that A's Uni preferred, but I will look at any pro uniform of the player :)

Got it? Please pm me if by chance you can help with this project.

OK. Sorry for the long post, and thanks guys,
George

I loved the movie so much i did what you are doing one auto of each player on the team. Good thing is most are cheap but some are very hard to find in As uniforms.

I loved the movie so much i did what you are doing one auto of each player on the team. Good thing is most are cheap but some are very hard to find in As uniforms.
Yea, A's Uni is not a priority.
Well, Oakland Uni is preferred, but I'm happy to get other Uni as long as it has the player on it.

Billy Beane autos are hard to get though...

Mate I have some, I started to collect As players from that years roster. I'll take a pic for you if you are still chasing them?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Here is what I have mate.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom