hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
eBay User
conkees
COMC User
liambown
In this time of $100+ base cards :rolleyes:, it's nice to get a little pickup that you sit back and think 'really happy with that purchase'. So thought I'd share my nice Timmy D rookie year chrome refractor insert picked up for a princely BIN ebay price of $50 dlvd. Easily the most underrated player of all time IMO (I have him at number 4 all-time and I'll argue that until I can't argue any more) :lol: . Best thing about it is that (if you collect 90's you'll know) it isn't green!
Photo 13-5-20, 7 15 36 pm.jpg
Photo 13-5-20, 7 15 50 pm.jpg

Last edited:
too right!

GF4L TOP 10 (in order):

This is really hard for me doing this top all time list! I have only been following/watching since around 1992. You clearly have to respect the guys like Russell that won 10 rings. I've seen some old Wilt games and thought my god, this guy looks so awkward and is terrible at FT's how did he get the status he has? I've wanted to move Kareem out of the top 10 and bring up people like Shaq, Kobe and Curry but how can you? You can't simply say these guys were dominant in their era cause they were freakishly talented and stood way above the league where all or most of the players who worked a regular job at the butchers or somewhere and then suited up for a NBA game! So complex!

Having said all that!

1. Michael Jordan
2. LeBron James
3. Bill Russell ( I really wanted to put him second)
4. Magic Johnson
5. Shaquille O'Neal
6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
7. Wilt Chamberlain
8. Tim Duncan
9. Kobe Bryant
10. Larry Bird

who you got?

Great looking card. I agree with you, in an era where there is such a focus on BV with cards its nice to pick up cards that make you happy on a basic level regardless of the price

Amazing shape, nice to see it as Bruce Banner rather than the Hulk too.
I have found myself going back in time with a little side PC which is really enjoyable since there's been nothing much happening in the Ennis world of late.
Great pick up

Back
Top Bottom