The Lebron Family :) Hope you learnt your lesson in last year's final. Ring time!!

ak1437

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Karl
Thanks lemu for some of the cards :) you helped my collection heaps!:v:

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1120.JPG

Re: The Lebron Family :) Hope you learnt your lesson in last year's final. Ring time!

Yeah I believe so mate!!

Re: The Lebron Family :) Hope you learnt your lesson in last year's final. Ring time!

Love the Finest and Chrome RC's but can't bring myself to buy one

Yeah i always wanted n I struggled or bit before I pulled the trigger! Definitely hurt the bank a/c

I'm in love with that first card! Think it's called city heights or city limits or something, I saw one on eBay recently and thought damn gotta see if wade is in that set..... Turns out no! Just lebron James!

Liking that SIgnificant Numbers patch - he should have better luck next year!

BGS Topps chrome RC gets my vote! Nice lot there man ;)

Sweet Brons!

Hi Guys, anyone interested in any of the Lebron James rookies I have in the picture. Just trying to see what I can get for them. If price is right, i'll sell them :)

Hi Guys, anyone interested in any of the Lebron James rookies I have in the picture. Just trying to see what I can get for them. If price is right, i'll sell them :)
Are all of the raw ones still raw mate?

Not entirely sure what you mean by raw. But everything is as pictured. The graded ones are still graded and the non-graded ones are still non-graded. Hope this answers your question. If not, hit me up again :)

Last edited:
Not entirely sure what you mean by raw. But everything is as pictured. The graded ones are still graded and the non-graded ones are still non-graded. Hope this answers your question. If not, hit me up again :)
By raw I meant not graded, so that answers my question, thanks. Pm coming about some of the cards

Back
Top Bottom