A_qantas_747-lg.jpg

Back in this
packaging.jpg

Another one of these
aus_postvan.jpg

And BEST OF ALL none of this!
cargo_ship-3.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Going off to G today and then we are getting the 5 day service this time :-D Wil get back here before the other submission G rekons LMAO

Nice work chad...very informative. The pictures will be good for all the Tasmanians.....they will be able to understand it a bit better....;) :p

LMAO, I think I could let it sit on my desk for a month and it would STILL be back before the other ones get here.

Did you get Ryan to put the GPS tracker in ?

Chaddles - scan up your submission so we have proof of what you sent when they come back PSA1

Im banking on a psa 1 for two of them so it matters little LMAO I'll post up what I'm sending anyway.

I've got scans off all already but don't pimp my stuff on a fancy site like some Admins HEHE

The ungraded Russell here. OC
AllthreeRussells-1.jpg

Loscutof 57 topps RC
620a.jpg

Goudey sports kings 1933
Holman1933goudey-1.jpg

Topps magic photo 1948 Ed Macauley
macauleymagic-1.jpg

T51 Murad basketball set 1910
1910muradbasketballset.jpg

I expect at least 4 psa 10's!

Chad....just out of curiosity (and at risk of sounding stupid)....why would you send away cards that you know will grad very low....eg. the Nat Holman??

Chad....just out of curiosity (and at risk of sounding stupid)....why would you send away cards that you know will grad very low....eg. the Nat Holman??

Too late, you sound stupid.... :lol:

I think it's for better protection, being slabbed.

Great submission, I wouldnt have the balls to send those off.

The Murad's should grade well yeah?

And now you see why I don't send anything off, my donkey has ran out of petrol...

G is right.

The goudey set is one of the most important sets in all sports card history and even low grade cards especially Celts hold good value. That and there are plenty of reprints out there in the market. Better to get it slabbed. My topps magic photo will be only one of three graded too.

Opps left out this Mikan 1952 wheaties on its way too G :-D

mikanwhe.jpg

And hopefull one or two of the Murad's Scotty. VERY condition sensitive set there. Will get hammered for the back of the Mikan but my other Mikan wheaties(portrait version) and this have real low pop reports.

Goodluck with the grades on those vintage cards! I understand getting vintage cards graded but its not really my thing for the new stuff. I had one PSA graded card, a 9 RC Legacy Collection. cracked it out as I had a space for it in the folder and didn't want to move everything....

My only other graded card arrived today, its a beckett 9. Chec the maildays tomorrow.

I love the old cards Chad! Very nostalgic feeling checking those out. Hope they grade well for ya. I am one of those guys who would love to come across an old cigar box with some nice old rare ball cards inside! Can't wait to see them slabbed.
Oztoine is right on the money too, it's so much more exciting to me getting the old cards graded, rather than getting some new RC's done up with 9's etc.

Well I'd be stoked to get the Murads psa 4+ :-D

The loscutoff a psa 5? That would be cool.

Some of these in psa 9 would fetch $20,000US+ so Im happy to collect what I can when I find them. The great thing is people now come to me and offer stuff :-D

LOL, send ya whole case!! Imagine that!

Oh sweet, you've sent the Wheaties one! Good luck, hoping to see a nice grade on that. Looks sweet in hand! As does most of that stuff!

Hope the Monopoly card grades well

Well they are all packed up and ready to go. I chose 9 cards to send - 9 completely different on to the 20 i was going to send originally. But the ones I am sending are towards my set and not just for the sake of it. I'll save the others for the $5 special!

With the hand cut Mikan - any chance it will come back trimmed ? :p

Back
Top Bottom