The Last Dance thread - spoilers and discussion

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
HOW TO WATCH ‘THE LAST DANCE’

The only place to watch every episode of the 10-part docuseries in Australia is on Netflix.

WHEN DOES IT START IN AUSTRALIA

Episode one is set to hit the airwaves on April 20 and appear on Netflix accounts shortly after 5pm. Plenty of time to knock off work, get a snack ready and jump onto the couch in preparation for the opening two episodes.

The first two episodes of the 10-part documentary The Last Dance will air on Netflix Australia on April 20 with two episodes to be released every following week.

Can MJ legacy be hurt by this doco or is it only just adding to the legend?

Was thinking if Pippen or Kerr or anyone could come out of this looking better than before too.

Can MJ legacy be hurt by this doco or is it only just adding to the legend?

Was thinking if Pippen or Kerr or anyone could come out of this looking better than before too.
I don't think it will hurt his legacy. For those of that watched him back then, most of us knew he was tenacious and a killer, literally. The soft millenials of today might find him a bit 'full on'.

Read a few comments on Twitter......all pretty positive and how Jerry Krause was a knucklehead.....and how low Pippen's salary was!

First 2 takeaways after 10 minutes watching,

Holy shit is this the best footage there is of some of the 92 finals games??? Is this the best they could get or the best there is?? Wow

Is that how Jerry Krause sounds! Don’t know if I’ve ever heard him talk! Lol

Read a few comments on Twitter......all pretty positive and how Jerry Krause was a knucklehead.....and how low Pippen's salary was!
Pippens low salary isn't something that was hidden. I've seen a lot written about it and watched a lot of Docos tabling it!

Pippens low salary isn't something that was hidden. I've seen a lot written about it and watched a lot of Docos tabling it!

Nah it wasn't..... nor was Jordan's up until the last couple of years of his deal.... but it seems crazy that Longley was earning more than Pippen during that 97/98 season!

Episode 1 - recap and warm up

Episide 2 - Pippen. Going to be the biggest boost for Pippen in relation to history of basketball appreciation since named top 50 player all time. People forgot.

Pippen is so Underrated.........

Suuuuupeeerr underrated

Not after this though!

I think with the new age collecting rookie year focus we/people have less time honestly to reflect and appreciate the greats. Its how it is now and also back then there was no 24/7 news cycle and social media to feel like you could interact with superstars and watch highlights whenever you wanted.

Back
Top Bottom