The Last Dance thread - spoilers and discussion

Episode 7 - Scott Burrell.

“What Scotty was lacking was a commitment, determination. Seriousness.”

Episode 8 - The Glove.

“I ain’t have no problem with The Glove.”

This is some savage shit here by MJ in these 2 eps 😂

I remember reading an article recently where Luc said that practice sessions with MJ were not enjoyable at all.. maybe some beef??

I love how he replaces the word "ego" with the word "energy". Classic.
I don't think how self obsessed and egotistical / "energetic" he was comes as a shock to any of us, it's just fun to actually see more of it in plain view.
I would like to see a bit more of / about the other Bulls ,but let's face it... it is all about Mike.
Does it drive anyone else up the wall how it flicks back and forth between different years? I am old enough to remember these things in sequence so personally it sh!ts me to tears, but after talking to a young guy at work he actually likes it as it gives context for those who were born at or after this all actually happened.
Great watch so far though.

Am I the only one that is not a fan of Space Jam and couldn't give two f's about Space Jam 2??

Maybe I was just in the exactly wrong age spot for both of these movies??

Last edited:
20200503_141710.jpg

20200503_140927.jpg

20200503_142142.jpg

I am absolutely tilted this isn't 5 seasons x 10 episodes. I would have loved to seen a more in-depth look at basically every year from college to his final year. I guess MJ didn't want to do too many more sit downs but Netflix should have just given him 100m , they spend a load on C+ movies, at least this is guranteed viewership.

Episode 9: You b*7ch, f*#k you

Episode 10: All for one and one for all.

My god, I never want this series to end.

Was thinking, surely there’s a Penny/Shaq, Grant Hill Pistons/career, Kemp/Payton similar Netflix budget huh?

Jordan really knew DiCaprio was in the building and did say all for one and one for all in the huddle. Far out.

Knew found respect for Karl Malone. Is that new footage of him on the bus congratulating Jordan??? Mannnn, If some guy killing my dreams there’s no fukn way I’m goin on the other team bus other than to fight that dude...lol

Last edited:
The right time to end Phil Jackson???

Get

The

Fuck

Outta

Here

Man

The Bulls fucked that shit up! I was on a duper nostalgic high until that last graphic

MJ back to retirement
Pippen traded
Rodman releases
Kerr traded

Nope! #7 whatIf

Flu game dispelled as being food poisoning is amazing. Not so much just that, the fact that MJ said to Jason Hehir that he not only accepted the pizza from 5 delivery guys, that he ate the pizza cause he was starving and spat on the pizza so noone else could have any at 11pm is an amazing nugget

Jalen & Jacoby pod

Back
Top Bottom