The Last Dance thread - spoilers and discussion

Suuuuupeeerr underrated

Not after this though!

I think with the new age collecting rookie year focus we/people have less time honestly to reflect and appreciate the greats. Its how it is now and also back then there was no 24/7 news cycle and social media to feel like you could interact with superstars and watch highlights whenever you wanted.

Have to agree with this.... you see people paying $20K+ for Luka National Treasures cards and what has he won? Absolutely nothing...... down the track he may win something but its crazy!

Yet you have legends like Magic, Abdul-Jabbar, and the 80's GOAT Larry Bird selling for bugger all...even Pippen!..... these guys won championships, MVPs etc but because they were in the 80's/90's no one really cares for them like they should.

I hope this changes!

Is Longley getting an appreciation episode I wonder???? Mannnn, 22&17 and they say MJ had no help with Pippen out haha

20200420_214458.jpg

Is Longley getting an appreciation episode I wonder???? Mannnn, 22&17 and they say MJ had no help with Pippen out haha

20200420_214458.jpg

Not to mention the fact he took on the whole Filipino basketball team at one time and won! Nothing the great Lucien James Longley cant do!

I feel bad for Pippen but if he had advice to sign that contract I’d be blaming the advice. If he didn’t get advice at all then it’s his problem. At the end of the day if an organisation signs a player to a massive deal and then they are awful they can’t get their money back so it works both ways. Loving this old school ball!

the entire series has been leaked for people who dont mind illegally downloading/streaming...the leaked episodes arent HD tho.

Back
Top Bottom