The Hobby Hangout Sydney - Sat 29th May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWallace

OzCardTrader
Real Name
BWallace
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐›๐›๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ: ๐€๐”๐’ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ:

๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ‘‰
http://bit.ly/hobbyhang-EB
To access early bird pre-sale tickets, get the line-up first along with speakers appearing, stalls appearing and ๐–๐ˆ๐!

๐ŸŽ‰
๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ: Mon 29 March 9am AEDT

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐›๐›๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ: Trading card show will feature
๐Ÿ€
Speakers (including international guests)
โ›บ
Stalls
๐Ÿ†
Trading Zones
๐Ÿ”ฅ
Live Breaks
โšพ
Sports Cards
๐Ÿƒ
Trading Card Games
๐Ÿคผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Entertainment Cards
+ MORE

๐ŸŽ‰
๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ: Mon 29 March 9am AEDT
๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž: Sat 29 May 2021, Manning House (multiple levels) Sydney University, Sydney!

๐‰๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ž

The Hobby Hangout -Trading Card Show - Sydney!
** Other cities to be announced shortly.

Last edited:
For those who are interested, DGCollectables will be holding a stall at The Hobby Hangout Trading Card Show at Manning House in Sydney University on 29 May 2021 starting at 11am. Looking forward to attending a live in person trading card show.
We will be bringing our most complete range of factory sealed and unsearched Panini, Upper Deck and Topps-branded trading cards covering NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, UFC, WWE and more that you know and trust. Please let us know if you have any special requests.
We will also have EFTPOS, credit card and cash options available for your convenience. Hope to see you then!

For those who are interested, DGCollectables will be holding a stall at The Hobby Hangout Trading Card Show at Manning House in Sydney University on 29 May 2021 starting at 11am. Looking forward to attending a live in person trading card show.
We will be bringing our most complete range of factory sealed and unsearched Panini, Upper Deck and Topps-branded trading cards covering NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, UFC, WWE and more that you know and trust. Please let us know if you have any special requests.
We will also have EFTPOS, credit card and cash options available for your convenience. Hope to see you then!
Look forward to meet you๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Also are ticket prices the same for children? I would like to bring my daughter who is 7 years old.
Hello, that is a good question. If there is no child ticket option, hopefully it would be a freebie for a 7 year old and good business so that it is an all inclusive event. It might be worth contacting the organiser or OP. Thank you.

Hello, that is a good question. If there is no child ticket option, hopefully it would be a freebie for a 7 year old and good business so that it is an all inclusive event. It might be worth contacting the organiser or OP. Thank you.
Thanks, i have reached out to the opening poster. I will update this thread when i get a response.

Ok there is an update. When you go to buy tickets to this event using the link above it has an option for kids under 12 are free, provided they are accompanied by an adult.

For me this is perfect and will bring along my 7 year old..

will you have UFC prizm available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom