The Hobby Hangout Melbourne Discussion

I did watch that earlier today.

Decent vid.

I wish they showed more of what they had for sale and also what they sold and for how much.

I'm thinking of setting up at the Brissy show when it happens

This is me haha.

Long time lurker, first time poster (I think - apparently I signed up in 2012 😳)

I would love to show what people had for sale and all that but I'd need a videographer with me possibly doing their own thing whilst I man my own table.

I'm also weary of other people's space at these shows so I don't want to cut in and bother people considering how packed it is.

I went to this one. I got there about 30-40 mins early and there was a decent line up to get in. Glad I went early as it was easier to get to the back tables and have a good walk around before the rest of the crowd got in.

I found a lot of tables were just too hard to get to as they were crowded and the aisles weren’t wide enough. I walked the floor at least 7-8 times as I wanted to make the most of it having travelled from interstate.

Got to connect up with some really great people in the hobby, Matt from mattscardshop being one of them 👌🏽

Got to meet the great man Sauce from Double Coverage. We made a trade which is what these shows are all about in my opinion.

Got to catch up with an old friend and see his show setup which was incredible. Shout out to Card Lab 🙌🏽

Overall it was fun, I think next time I’d prefer to setup as a dealer and make deals that way.

Great to catch up with you Jamie and second this in terms of aisle space, I don't want to be bothering people and trying to take a lot of card footage.

This is me haha.

Long time lurker, first time poster (I think - apparently I signed up in 2012 😳)

I would love to show what people had for sale and all that but I'd need a videographer with me possibly doing their own thing whilst I man my own table.

I'm also weary of other people's space at these shows so I don't want to cut in and bother people considering how packed it is.

Great to catch up with you Jamie and second this in terms of aisle space, I don't want to be bothering people and trying to take a lot of card footage.
Hey Matt, been enjoying your content recently. No shade intended, I just hadn’t watched the video prior to sharing it.

This is me haha.

Love your work mate.

I totally get it. You can't be too invasive.

I just like to see what cards are there if I can't be 😅

Love your work mate.

I totally get it. You can't be too invasive.

I just like to see what cards are there if I can't be 😅

It's still a good point though, I used to do it but I thought it got repetitive. I'll definitely keep an eye out in future shows because I'm always looking to improve the content. Thank you!

Fancy seeing you here its Jonathan thats commented in quite a few of your youtube videos haha

Hey mate :)

I went to this one. I got there about 30-40 mins early and there was a decent line up to get in. Glad I went early as it was easier to get to the back tables and have a good walk around before the rest of the crowd got in.

I found a lot of tables were just too hard to get to as they were crowded and the aisles weren’t wide enough. I walked the floor at least 7-8 times as I wanted to make the most of it having travelled from interstate.

Got to connect up with some really great people in the hobby, Matt from mattscardshop being one of them 👌🏽

Got to meet the great man Sauce from Double Coverage. We made a trade which is what these shows are all about in my opinion.

Got to catch up with an old friend and see his show setup which was incredible. Shout out to Card Lab 🙌🏽

Overall it was fun, I think next time I’d prefer to setup as a dealer and make deals that way.
Getting rid of the trading areas was shit

This is me haha.

I must admit i thought it was strange you post heaps on YT and IG and are not here at the very least ;)

The YT stuff has been very helpful, so thank you

Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Back
Top Bottom