The Great Image Chase - AFL Trading Cards

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,

In the process of building the most comprehensive visual gallery of Australian sports trading cards and may need some help from Ozcardtraders. In this thread I will post from time to time some card images I am missing and any help from collectors who have scanned images or could create scanned images of these cards to send to me would be great.

The plan is to launch the new Gamedaytradingcards website at the start of the NRL and AFL seasons 2015 so the clock is ticking. It has been a long time coming but I look forward to providing this resource for collectors very soon.

Thanks for any help in advance.

My first chase is as follows:

I need a quality scan front and back of the latest release 2015 Select AFL Champions

for

Common Card ( prefer high profile player ) - front and back
Silver Parallel - front and back

A scan of the back of the following

Best & Fairest
Firepower Caricature
Superheroes Refractor
AFL Milestone Game

Post the image in this thread or send me a PM to work out how to get the image to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

1425686750747.jpg

1425686530330.jpg

TARGET : 2009 Select Pinnacle Case Card CC32 Dustin Fletcher. If anyone has a scan of this card or could scan this card from their collection it would be greatly appreciated.

I need a flat scan of the card and not a photograph.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Counting down the days for the launch of the new website.

Update. CC32 has been found. Only missing one Case Card Image : ccs15 Robert Harvey from 2005 Dynasty. If anyone has this card in their collection and could scan it for me that would be fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom