The Good, the Bad & the Ugly.. NBA signatures.

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
After what took years of adolescence to hone the craft of having an impressive signature, I find that craft is lost on many NBA players, but hey each to their own..

Thought I'd start a thread for a bit of a laugh and get peoples thoughts on who has the best and worst signatures in the NBA.

Now, I think we can all agree that the GOAT has a lovely auto...

But, I'm quite fond of Mr Anderson's auto.. I think its pretty smooth.

LMA does it for me too.

And IMO, a horror and you know it.. you cringe every time you pull one of these bad boys..
Doron Lamb -

And whatever Plumlee is doing here has me as confused as he looks on the card!

So, what's your thoughts?

Got some favorites, or some you absolutely loathe?

I love Luke Babbitts auto

Not sure what it is, but I have always liked Tobias Harris' ever since I first saw it!

$(KGrHqZ,!qIFHGMM)ybqBR6cZJ,usg~~60_57.JPG

Don't like either of these two

006.jpg

Or this guys :thumbsdown:

images

I have plenty more I will add later on :lol:

Best auto I've seen .... Jalen Rose. Yeah, his auto's have become a little more compact of recent years, but his sig is still neat, flowing and smooth. Ugly auto's.... Shareef Abdur-Rahim has to be up there.

After what took years of adolescence to hone the craft of having an impressive signature, I find that craft is lost on many NBA players, but hey each to their own..

Thought I'd start a thread for a bit of a laugh and get peoples thoughts on who has the best and worst signatures in the NBA.

Now, I think we can all agree that the GOAT has a lovely auto...

I don't know about everyone else, but I went quite some time before I realised that MJ signs in that way because the beginning is the number "23" as well as being an "M". I think it was @Matt26 that pointed that out on here a while back!

Maybe I am the only one that didn't know?

I don't know about everyone else, but I went quite some time before I realised that MJ signs in that way because the beginning is the number "23" as well as being an "M". I think it was @Matt26 that pointed that out on here a while back!

Maybe I am the only one that didn't know?

WOW! I never realised that!

LeBron used to do it for the LB on his old auto!

Haha, no one comes close to Mark Strickland, THE worst auto of all time, its basically scribble.

Bottom right

Mo Ager comes in 2nd, top right-

Better signatures have to include Tiny Archibald-

Back
Top Bottom