The Garbage Gang

mischap123

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mischa
eBay User
mischap123
:thumbsup:Remember these from the 80's and early 90's. They were a parody of the cabbage patch dolls with all sorts of unfortunate ailments etc. If you are looking to trade/buy/sell, PM me and we'll work something out.

i know a guy i used to swap them with he has thousands of them i swaped a 100 or so for his 94 95 fleer career achievments set and he still has them he dosnt collect but he wont sell them either i used to love those diplomas and licenses on the back haha funny stuff wish i still had a few just for a laugh

I have the completed series 1 and 2 of these cards from 86

You can pick boxes of these up from the US, check EBay.com (US one) and instead of just using the buy it now option or even bid option, contact the seller and make an offer.

I bought a box about 3mths back and they halved the cost because they can't get rid of them at the moment, for the same price advertised I got a box of Garbage Gang and X-Men fleer box both unopened

Sprayzen,
Thanks for the tip. I assume they boxes are the US ANS (all new series).
Do you have the series 1 and 2 from the US old series, US new series, or the Aussie series, or some country???
If you are after boxes or cards pm me as I have about 50 Aussie series 3 unopened boxes aswell as many numerical and variation sets.

Sprayzen,
The ones on the link are the US Garbage Pail Kids. If you have "Garbage Gang" then this should be written on a straight banner at the top of the card(note curved banner on the US ones). Straight banner are the Aussie ones. The characters look the same but there are some differences in names etc on some cards. Do you happen to have any spare packets of AUS garbage gang?

Not at all mischap123, im a huge collector of Garbage Gang/Pail (Australia and US). Contact me if you are looking for any cards and i'll see if i can hook you up.
I am looking for 4 cards myself from series 1 Australian so if your up for a trade of some sort i'd be very happy to chat.

Hey mate,
You found me again. I heard you got variant sets from S2 and S4 from a friend of mine in NZ!!! LMK what you need from S1 as I have some singles. Also LMK what you need US OS 3-4 and ANS as I have a fair few. Mischa

Hey! I had a feeling i knew you name :) Yeah he has been a great help, very happy!
I am looking for 4 cards - 12a (Furry Fran), 19b (Crator Chris), 20b (Dressy Jessie) and 37a (Guillotina)
Any help would be absolutely awesome! And thank you again for your help on ebay!
If you are looking for anything Garbage Gang/Pail just let me know also and i'll see if i can be of any help

no i do to have messaged you about a case and what other series 12-4 cards boxes cases have you got please Private message me im sure we can do some Mad swaps /Buys and Sells i have all sorts trying to finish my sets and put some boxes away for my kids when they are my age (28) so that is 20 years away hope they are alot rarer by them for his sake lols

Hi new here from the United States big garbage pail kid/ garbage gang collector. I'm looking for 2 series 4 Australia garbage gang cards 133a and 142b if anyone has these available for trade or sale please send me a private message I have tons of US cards to trade with.

Hi new here from the United States big garbage pail kid/ garbage gang collector. I'm looking for 2 series 4 Australia garbage gang cards 133a and 142b if anyone has these available for trade or sale please send me a private message I have tons of US cards to trade with.
Good luck Doug, barely any GPK/Garbage Gang collectors here. I'll email you if anything comes my way

Back
Top Bottom