The Chaser's War on......

lockymac

Graded Mint 10 by GEM!!!
Real Name
Lachlan
eBay User
lockymac
Not sure how many people here watch this show, which is usually very funny.
The ASIO stunt was hilarious and their critiques of Current Affairs Shows and Ad Road test are usually very funny too.

I have to say however that I always find Andrew Hansen's musical numbers to be the least entertaining part of the show. Hey it's great that he enjoys singing, but I don't find his songs very funny or witty.

I thought that The Eulogy Song last night was in very poor taste.

I haven't seen it but i've read about it. Sounds like you'd call it 'in poor taste' but sounds like the message was spot on - imperfect people are made out to be saints once they've unfortunately passed away.

The standard has deteriorated over the last season. The climax was the APEC incident, but most of their stuff has been totally lame recently.

They should go back to taking shots at politicians rather than the public who don't deserve it.

Oh well, they're about to sell out to big TV and then everything they do/say will be censored and totally one-sided...

I'll say it's personal preference.

I lauged my guts out.

I laugh at funny shit!

But if I were an immediate family member of those mentioned in the final tune, it'd be a different story.

I think Hansen is one of the funniest on the show, his parody songs are excellent IMO (I didn't see the one last night though), and his characters are the most amusing to me. His sketches are far funnier than anything shown on any other Australian "comedy" show, which doesn't say too much really....

I think Hansen is one of the funniest on the show, his parody songs are excellent IMO (I didn't see the one last night though), and his characters are the most amusing to me. His sketches are far funnier than anything shown on any other Australian "comedy" show, which doesn't say too much really....

I'd have to agree! Hanson is one of the shows highlights.

I just watched the sketch and I thought although it pushed the boundaries, it was pretty funny!

Cheers
Matt

Yeah I love this guys too. I don't like it when they offend normal people, like the time they went and had a pool party at an open house inspection. That could just stuff up someones life there. But when the get onto companies and polies then it's hillarious. CNNN used to be great as well. Unfortunately it's on at the same time as House so I only get snippits now :) You can normally d/l from th ABC website though.

Mark

Yeah I love this guys too. I don't like it when they offend normal people, like the time they went and had a pool party at an open house inspection. That could just stuff up someones life there. But when the get onto companies and polies then it's hillarious. CNNN used to be great as well. Unfortunately it's on at the same time as House so I only get snippits now :) You can normally d/l from th ABC website though.

Mark

The Pool Party at the open house was shown to be a set-up.

Just more publicity for the boys! The media are talking of the ABC axing the show! LOL yeah right! I believe it's the highest ABC rating show... The boys have the highest ABC lawyers on their side...

I thought the skit was bordeline.. I had a few laughs, people make jokes all the time about people who have past away. I heard Irwin, Brock and Di jokes almost the day after. You can still have a laugh and still appreciate their lives though... So I reckon.

Yeah take Brockie, one of my fav all time drivers but from the interviews i've seen i don't think i would have liked him as a person...he's still a legend tho.

Frankly I don't know what is & isn't real in that show when it has been revealed that they do setups on ACA.

They try & make out like their soo ballsy when in fact half the stuff they do is probably staged.

Back
Top Bottom