The Carlton Rookie Collection Pics included

very nice, have ya got tha dps collection going, might have a spare traitor, ooops sorry i mean sellout, ooops sorry not that one i mean Chris Crudd, oh well close enough, lol ( all tongue in cheek )

yes the DPS is under way open to any offers but must be honest funds are a liitle low, I am looking for the other traitor, not the Judas the Kennedy

Get those Saints up this saturday.... Beat them Pies go the Sainters

"You are not a true Carlton Supporter until you hate Collingwood so much you want to vomit at the sight of them"

I think most Victorian teams hate Collingwood and their supporters aren't true supporters if they don't.

This is my ideal picture...

BJ tonight by 1 over Swan (seriously no one wants to see a Pie win anything unless it's the wooden spoon)

Saints by 1 on Saturday (Riewoldt goal after the siren) but BJ wins Norm Smith with 45 disposals and 3 goals!!!

I have great dreams, hope this one becomes a reality...

some good draf sigs too check out the photo bucket link in original post

---------- Post added 20-09-2010 at 07:16 PM ----------

Jake edwards one looks awesome mate

If I find another one I will Let you know they are getting hard to find card zone don't even have one

will be adding hall of Fame, Legends and All Australians this week, will be advertising a Didak Best of the best and a dale thomas gem later this week

Back
Top Bottom