The Australian cricket non-official thread!

Lets hope Smudge guides the team home from here.......love to see them go 2-0 up and show the Indians a thing or 2.

Uh oh. Smith out. We're in strife!

Mitchell Marsh, this is your chance to get Australia on your side for once and for all!

I honestly don't see how the Australian selectors can justify the continued inclusion of Mitchell Marsh in our Test XI. It's just not going to happen for the poor kid and he needs to be put out of his misery before he falls out of love with the game of cricket completely. He's not - nor will he ever be - "the one" and a ridiculous burden has been placed on his shoulders.

I honestly don't see how the Australian selectors can justify the continued inclusion of Mitchell Marsh in our Test XI. It's just not going to happen for the poor kid and he needs to be put out of his misery before he falls out of love with the game of cricket completely. He's not - nor will he ever be - "the one" and a ridiculous burden has been placed on his shoulders.
Bring back uzzie, did nothing wrong over the Australian summer to justify him not being in the side

I honestly don't see how the Australian selectors can justify the continued inclusion of Mitchell Marsh in our Test XI. It's just not going to happen for the poor kid and he needs to be put out of his misery before he falls out of love with the game of cricket completely. He's not - nor will he ever be - "the one" and a ridiculous burdon has been placed on his shoulders.

Couldn't agree more, he's not good enough to play test cricket at this stage, only in the side due to nepotism in my view, time to bring someone else in.

Back
Top Bottom