The all nba ugly team!!!! who do you think should be on it!!!

araiee

Lebron, Kobe and Westbrook!!!
Real Name
Aram
eBay User
relstar3127
hey all....just for something different, who do you think should be on the all nba ugly team! those freak of nature guys that only a mother could love...

here is my 1st team

jj barea (what can you say he is the human leprachaun!)
nate robinson (just looks mismade)
glen big baby davis (he is the missing link)
luol deng (can you say skin draped over a skeleton)
Jarron Collins (he is the taller version of bubba from forrest gump)

honorable mention: johan petro (egg head), eric gordon (the hobbit), paul milsap (mongo), brandon wright (wingnut), manu ginobili (fill his nostrils full of gold dust)

all time greats worth a mention: tyrone hill (see luol deng) haywood workman (can you say a pug!)...

how could we possibly leave out blake "the hills have eyes" griffin and greg "i looked 50 when i was 12" oden?

lebron gets uglier by the day too.

Sam Cassell would definitely have to be the coach!!

sam-cassell-all-stars.jpg

lol...good point forgot about sam cassell!!!! i could of done more research and yeah your right blake griffin is a funky dude!!! a ranger crossed with a black dude...also i forgot for the all time list...avery johnson and his fish lips!!!!

I always remember how ugly Gheorge Muresan and Popeye Jones were pulling their cards as a kid, Muresans face used to give me nightmares Im sure

I always remember how ugly Gheorge Muresan and Popeye Jones were pulling their cards as a kid, Muresans face used to give me nightmares Im sure

Muresan is half Tony Robbins and half Andre the Giant

11798361_tml.jpg

---------- Post added 14-07-2011 at 06:03 PM ----------

isnt popeye jones cassells brother, they look alike lol

popeye.jpg

surely Lebron james and Shawn kemp deserve a mention ! Manut bol should be a shoe for the team ! if only for his physique :lol: AK47 would be in with a chance and maybe even Noah or Odom :) maybe Lenny wilkins could be squeezed in, especially if he is sporting his receeding affro :lol:

I think Terry is onto something here... Bol was the Ugliest basketball player of all time, I think now I know how he got so tall. Got ran over by a rhino a few times, stretched his frame out a bit.. That dude still till this day gives me nightmares!

Definitely has to have Greg Oden, Xavier McDaniel, Sam Cassell, and maybe Yao Ming, Bryant Reeves, Shawn Kemp? Heaps of ugly in the history of the NBA loll

SCOTTIE PIPPEN - ol squeeze head. Reckon his Dad put his head in a vice for at least 10 years. Would have to be up there....

Popeye and Cassell are dead certs. Kemp has 47 children with 26 partners so he's out....

Back
Top Bottom