That will do me, KD signs with the Warriors

NRL FAN

Broncos4ever
Real Name
Katrina
All i can say is, who will beat the Warriors next season? KD, Curry, Thompson, Green etc etc. Wow good luck to everyone else in the league, Katrina

Maaaaan I remember when CP3 signed with LA Lakers and the league said no dice as the team was seen to be over stacked with talent....

Things about to go from bad to worse in OKC :thumbsdown:

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 9.12.46 am.png

Maaaaan I remember when CP3 signed with LA Lakers and the league said no dice as the team was seen to be over stacked with talent....

It wasn't that. The League had an obligation to get the best possible deal and they did, which lead to AD.

Lakers were gonna send Odom and someone if I recall.

It wasn't that. The League had an obligation to get the best possible deal and they did, which lead to AD.

Lakers were gonna send Odom and someone if I recall.

Not just Odom, but Gasol as well....Crazy hypothetical to think of what could have been with this trade for all 3 teams :eek:

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 9.18.51 am.png

Things about to go from bad to worse in OKC :thumbsdown:

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 9.12.46 am.png
He might still re-sign after the season, so he can get a better deal, but I wouldn't be surprised to see OKC trade him during the season so they don't risk losing him for nothing too.

From a team who had three potential future MVPs at one stage, down to two, down to one, down to none..it's the modern day mentality of leaving franchises to form super teams that the old school guys will never understand. Guys are doing it while they are in their prime as opposed to the back end of their careers like when Drexler and Barkley's joined up with an aging Olajuwon to try and win a ring. Or when Payton and Malone joined the Lakers towards the end of their careers.

Not just Odom, but Gasol as well....Crazy hypothetical to think of what could have been with this trade for all 3 teams :eek:

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 9.18.51 am.png

That's the one.

Although Pau was going to HOU.

Still, Odom, Scola and Dragic isn't awful, I wonder who that pick became?

Mainly it was Cuban that helped veto this, he whinged and whined and got his way.

Guys can i ask a question? I have recently only starting following the NBA basketball when KD had come into the comp, 1st starting with the Supersonics then Okc. He was the main reason for me liking the sport and I have also collected everything with his name on it but after today I really can not stop following him just because he's leaving and now going to be playing with the Warriors. Do I leave Okc as well and start following the Warriors just because he's now at that club or do I stay with Okc? It sounds like a stupid question to ask but has any of you guys ever changed teams just because your favourite player goes elsewhere? I have been thinking about this all day and it's driving me crazy? I would never ever stop following the mighty Broncos even if they were last on the ladder but with the basketball I am unsure? Help needed, Katrina.

Westbrook to LA for Russell, Randle, Ingram and there 1st round pick next year unprotected if they have one.
Russell may be an Immature flog but his skills and potential are sublime.
He could not have started his career in a worse place in the worse year.

Not mad at KD, Lebron made it ok to do, both gave 8 years of service to there Franchises ala Dangerfield.
His short contract gives me the impression that if he gets his ring/rings he may return to OKC ala James,
and that third year player option is just in case they are going for a threepeat.

Last edited:
Guys can i ask a question? I have recently only starting following the NBA basketball when KD had come into the comp, 1st starting with the Supersonics then Okc. He was the main reason for me liking the sport and I have also collected everything with his name on it but after today I really can not stop following him just because he's leaving and now going to be playing with the Warriors. Do I leave Okc as well and start following the Warriors just because he's now at that club or do I stay with Okc? It sounds like a stupid question to ask but has any of you guys ever changed teams just because your favourite player goes elsewhere? I have been thinking about this all day and it's driving me crazy? I would never ever stop following the mighty Broncos even if they were last on the ladder but with the basketball I am unsure? Help needed, Katrina.

Supporting an NBA team is very different to our local footy teams.

I see it like Alonzo Mourning who I used to collect and support at the Hornets, then he was traded to the Heat, I still followed him. And I would have done the same for David Robinson or Tim Duncan.

Back
Top Bottom