Text box not appearing on my iPhone.

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
I usually use the forum via my iPhone 6s but the other day it started not fully loading and now the text box isn't appearing so I cant comment. Everything else is fine and I can view all threads and posts but just cant access the text box. I had a message today when I logged in saying some Apple users are having issues with the site and to clear my cache in Safari and that should fix it, I have done that but still the same. Any tech gurus here have an suggestions of things I can try? And yes I have tried turning my phone off and on again.

Thanks in advance.

Well I thought it was all good, but a couple of times last night after it was all good the text box disappeared again. Then it came good. Now today it's done it again, no text box on my iPhone. Am typing this on my laptop but it's frustrating.

Here's a screen shot to show what I mean. No text box.

ozcardtrader error.jpg

Darren, I've been having similar problems on my iPad (using safari) for about 2 weeks now......couldn't send messages.....member's avatars not showing up, just empty boxes.......empty advertising boxes at top.
Went into Settings / Safari / hit 'Clear history & cookies)

Seems as though problem has been solved :)

Darren, I've been having similar problems on my iPad (using safari) for about 2 weeks now......couldn't send messages.....member's avatars not showing up, just empty boxes.......empty advertising boxes at top.
Went into Settings / Safari / hit 'Clear history & cookies)

Seems as though problem has been solved :)

Thanks Ken but I have cleared everything in Safari but still having the same issues.

Ok, it worked last night, but this morning it was back to not working, so I repeated process......cleared 'history and website data' in settings and I can send this message, but it's getting a bit frustrating.

Ok, it worked last night, but this morning it was back to not working, so I repeated process......cleared 'history and website data' in settings and I can send this message, but it's getting a bit frustrating.

I've repeatedly cleared the Safari history and I haven't been able to get it working since that first time. I agree, very frustrating. I have to log onto my laptop every time I want to comment.

I had the same issue, check if there is any software updates for your device. I just updated my iPad and it is now working fine.

I had the same issue, check if there is any software updates for your device. I just updated my iPad and it is now working fine.

Yep did that as discussed above and it fixed it for the first few times I logged in but then went back to not working again. I have given up trying to fix it as I have tried everything I can think of or have been told to try and still not working, hoping it miraculously fixes itself one day lol.

This is really becoming a bloody joke. Just logged in on my phone via Chrome to check the forum and it's back to not working again, just like before. First thing I noticed was the sponsors ad wasn't appearing, and a few other things didn't work right either, just like before.
This is driving me crazy :mad:

Back
Top Bottom