Terry Lamb

Paul_Ambrey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PAul
On a sad note,i lost a friend last week to cancer.But before he passed away,Terry Lamb visited him in hospital and presented him with a bulldogs jersey signed by himself.This wonderfull gesture made me admire him even more.There are still great players out there who go out of there way to comfort families in need.Thank,s Terry.

On a sad note,i lost a friend last week to cancer.But before he passed away,Terry Lamb visited him in hospital and presented him with a bulldogs jersey signed by himself.This wonderfull gesture made me admire him even more.There are still great players out there who go out of there way to comfort families in need.Thank,s Terry.
well done terry.

Sorry for your loss mate. Thanks for sharing the great gesture by Terry Lamb, I have heard he is a tremendous bloke.

Bloody Cancer again, my eldest sister just had a double mastectomy and starts oral chemo this week for the next 5-10 years. 4th time in 20 years for her, so brave and such a fighter.

Sorry for your loss mate. Thanks for sharing the great gesture by Terry Lamb, I have heard he is a tremendous bloke.

Bloody Cancer again, my eldest sister just had a double mastectomy and starts oral chemo this week for the next 5-10 years. 4th time in 20 years for her, so brave and such a fighter.
we know you will be right there along side of her too Brendan.

Back
Top Bottom