Terry Campese in Brisbane memorabilia for signing on Friday

axeman23

OzCardTrader
Just a quick note to let and Brisbane-based Raiders fans, or even general NRL fans/auto hunters, that Terry Campese will be appearing for approximately 1 hour at Autographed Memorabilia in the Valley's McWhirthers Building, this Friday, the 4th of March. He should be arrive at the store sometime between 2:30 and 3:00pm, and stay for an hour, or longer if times/number of people in store demand it. The owner of the store has several different prints of Campese in action, which he'll be selling un-signed if you want to get the auto yourself, or signed. Also have been told he'll sign other things brought in. Hope this is helpful for someone...

Yeah, went in with a mate and met him today. Really nice guy, happy to chat and get photos taken. I got half a dozen cards, a large action print of him, and a Raiders season program all signed. Seems like a top fella, and told him I hope he has a great season, except for when he plays my Doggies... ;)

Yeah, went in with a mate and met him today. Really nice guy, happy to chat and get photos taken. I got half a dozen cards, a large action print of him, and a Raiders season program all signed. Seems like a top fella, and told him I hope he has a great season, except for when he plays my Doggies... ;)

lol Campo has a bulldog mate its always at the vets cause it eats stuff it shouldnt

Back
Top Bottom