Terrible day was yesterday.

sorry to hear mate, all the best to you and your family at this difficult time
Cheers
Brplat

Sorry to hear about your loss. Just remember you will always have a special place in your heart for him & you will never forget him
Regards George

Hey Girds, dont know if you saw this tweeted out by Phil Gould. Some nice words from Gus.

@gusgould91 @panthersnrlclub very sad to announce Panther club stalwart Pat Lawford passed away today after a long battle with illness. Champion man RIP

@gusgould91 Pat's son Johnny is our gear steward at Panthers and was named Clubman of the Year in 2011 .. Our very best wishes to the Lawford family

@gusgould91 Pat was a truly great man .. I first met him in 1978 at the old Penrith Leagues Club .. Served Panthers RL for many years .. Sorely missed

Sorry to read the news Aron, he was obviously a great man and will be sorely missed by many who loved and respected him.

On a slight tangent, my wifes Grand Father passed away mid year a while back (another great man who lived and fought through a World War) he was a die hard Balmain fan and later a Tigers fan he was even buried with his retro style Balmain jersey and a Tigers mascot soft toy. For years and years whilst sharing a beer with hime he would always say "the day I die will be the year the Tigers win a comp". He died in 2005.

2012 year of ther PANTHER...........

Best wishes
Ross

Sorry to hear the news Aron. Some of my fondest memories will always be those of when I was young and the stuff I did with the Grandparents. Keep your chin up and savour those memories every day.

All the Best
Peter

thanks for all the support everyone. think 90% of the team showed up yesterday, and service was nice , he wouldve loved it.

time to move forward now and win this 2012 season.

Back
Top Bottom