Tell him he's dreaming

ElijahCraigHyde

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrah
Thought it would be fun to initiate some toung and cheek stuff based around the good old catch phrase from the Castle (1997 film)

This buddy dominance $250 at the most IMO

Screenshot_2020-09-03-11-37-15-96.png

as with any new release - the first people to list get to set a price... and they are within their rights to list high because it is hard to know the value (especially with the availability of boxes for this release).
I agree, it's not worth that much.. but you'd be surprised at some of the sales that have already happened..

as with any new release - the first people to list get to set a price... and they are within their rights to list high because it is hard to know the value (especially with the availability of boxes for this release).
I agree, it's not worth that much.. but you'd be surprised at some of the sales that have already happened..
Even if they have such rights there I believe I still have a case to express they are dreaming be you give a stuff or not

Well the value is set in what people are willing to spend on it, I just don't see the demand for it even being half of that when you factor in Sydney collectors or the fact he isn't even playing let alone good form.

When it comes to those Dominance, it's all about the Dusty.

Even if they have such rights there I believe I still have a case to express they are dreaming be you give a stuff or not
Mate I said I agree with you lol
The thing is.. people are still buying some of the highly priced listings..
if there’s someone willing to spend that much then nothing wrong with trying to get that much

Ok but last year I was lucky enough to snap up a Miller dominance (suns one) for $40 and that was a low numbered one below ten! I've even seen influential cards plummet towards $100 in 2018. So do you really think this latest release is going to hold the best value of cards to date from select?

Back
Top Bottom