Teamcoach, Select or Tags?

Which brand of cards will you be collecting in 2010?

• Total voters

jacko

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacko
Hey Folks.
I am unsure as of what to collect this year.
I know it is too early to make a decision as there has been little information distributed but I am still leaning towards getting select.
The teamcoach cards have barely changed since 2001 when they OFFICIALLY came out. But I would be interested in getting the Wildcards as they are the last ones done by WEG.
The select cards are worth alot more then teamcoach which gives me another reason to go to select. But the no DT's and possibly no Rookie's is really dissapointing.
The tags look like a complete wast of money to me.
Give me your opinions.
Cheers,
Jackson

teamcoach gets boring with the same stuff every year, and possibly no silvers again this year will mean teamcoach will be even more boring to collect. select champions will be the best first release even though they are doing the same annoying champions cards again. the tags will be worth nothing, just another silly release from select, but wont be as bad as the 'yet to be announced' select key chains. it seems select get worse every year :(

Im gonna go the tags as a set as i think they will be interesting and the obvious dane swan out of everything

hey cool poll man!

I will be collecting EVERY Essendon Select Champions card just like last year :) great first quarter by the boys tonight :)
I wasn't that keen on Double Troubles anyway, its an American basketball concept anyway! (come to think of it, so is "freshman' in the cricket series, no one in cricket is called a freshman, are these people spastic! )

But nah, Select rules. I ain't no jaded collector, only started again last year to replace my other obsessions. Bring it on:woot:

hey cool poll man!

I will be collecting EVERY Essendon Select Champions card just like last year :) great first quarter by the boys tonight :)
I wasn't that keen on Double Troubles anyway, its an American basketball concept anyway! (come to think of it, so is "freshman' in the cricket series, no one in cricket is called a freshman, are these people spastic! )

But nah, Select rules. I ain't no jaded collector, only started again last year to replace my other obsessions. Bring it on:woot:

Shame they couldnt capitalise on that lol:p I reckon i will save up for series 2 and just get PC cards from champs and teamcoach via here

well i am not gonna collect either. i will buy a pack of champs, a pack of tags(I am not going near teamcoach packs and then get the three Simon Black tags and how ever many champs and TC Simon Black cards there are.

teamcoach is great i reckon.
nice cards to collect, and i mean collect, not everyone is chasing bling or draft picks.
and you gotta have at least a common set and some good golds and a few wildcards
incase you win a prize playing the game, I like them 'cos they stay interesting during at least half the season, whereas select series 1 is over in two weeks.

I'm really keen on herald sun cards too!
anothr simple straight fwd set that's easy to collect and an insert in every pack makes them fun too.

i'll buy minimum champions and thats about it. teamcoach are ok but no big hits. i'll still get the hawks tags but will buy off ebay once prices come down. i'll be spending my money on more futera soccer and overseas products than on Select products this year. i like supporting aussie designed and made products but if their not upto scratch im not going to waste my money, simple as that!

Back
Top Bottom