TEAMCOACH PC or TOP PLAYER?????

Should I Go For Cheaper PC Card Or More Expensive High End Player??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ultimate TC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Hey guys

I just won my first Prize card in Teamcoach and left with a decision to make. I'm a GWS collector so should I choose a GWS player for my PC or a higher end player Like Franklin, Swan etc and try trade later for the cards I want????? Cheers

I wouldn't go a Buddy or Swan there has been a ridiculous number of those on ebay and there value is decreasing. For instance I sold a Judd recently on ebay for $30, and sold a Hawkins for $45 because there's less of those players chosen and there harder to find. That's my view though!

I find that the least popular player available from the popular teams has started to sell well like Hawkins, Yarran, Nahas, Zaharakis ect. I sold my last Ablett for $33 which wasn't great, but some of the popular players can still sell pretty well ( sold a Watson for $48). So I guess it's kind of luck. I have a Andrew Walker coming in the mail, my logic was that none of his prize card is on ebay at the moment, he plays for a team that is popular and sells well and is probably the least chosen of the Carlton prize cards.

Richmond cards always sell, regardless of how well they're doing... or not doing. Cotchin is a safe bet :)

Back
Top Bottom