For Sale Teamcoach Magic Wildcard Brownlow for sale

You should keep it!!! I'd say it would be worth much more in the future! Plus if you keep all your Nat Fyfe cards you can more than likely sell them in a few years time or near future and get more money from them! If you would sell them now I'd say it is worth (the lowest price I've seen is $320 and the highest you said $1000 but I'd say $500 is fair ) If you want to trade it. I'd say trade it for other Brownlow cards such as the Dane swan Brownlow star wild, Jobe Watson best and fairest wild, Gary Ablett magic or the Matt pride is star (but they need the Brownlow badge in order to be fair) if not that 15-20 wild cards is also fair I think :/ each wild card most people say is worth $20-$40 so you should get a good deal out of those. Or trade it in for over 800 common cards of any year. (The profit out of this idea is if you up it by 10c per common card worth 50c originally you would make atleast $80 profit from adding 10 cents!) Any other good ideas?

Common sets is a disaster of an idea mate!!!! You can buy master sets for $10 with 220 cards so you would be swapping a Brownlow wildcard for $50 value at most!!!!!!!

Hey mate, how are ya. I’m wondering if maybe I could trade some cards with u instead of money. Because I don’t have thatch money tbh with ya. Anyway I will be willing to trade Dustin Martin Trophy star wildcard 2018, Jack Riewoldt Trophy Star wildcard 2019, Lachie Neale Star wildcard2020, and lets throw in Cyril Rioli magic wildcard 2016, and Jeremy McGovern Star wild card 2016. I’m a huge Dockers fan so please reply!! Thanks so much!

image.jpg

Hey mate, how are ya. I’m wondering if maybe I could trade some cards with u instead of money. Because I don’t have thatch money tbh with ya. Anyway I will be willing to trade Dustin Martin Trophy star wildcard 2018, Jack Riewoldt Trophy Star wildcard 2019, Lachie Neale Star wildcard2020, and lets throw in Cyril Rioli magic wildcard 2016, and Jeremy McGovern Star wild card 2016. I’m a huge Dockers fan so please reply!! Thanks so much!

image.jpg
I can add more cards if u want as well. I just really want the fyfey card!

Back
Top Bottom