teamcoach 4 star

bo3197

#1 Brisbane Lions Fan
Real Name
Asher
i did amazingly this week added up my score and got 665. wanted to know what day do they add it up and make the leaderboard.
if anyone wants to know i had:
common goddard
common Sandi
Gold Swan
Gold Chappy
cheers
hoping for 1st to 3rd because last week top score was 643.

1st to 3rd is the complete prize set in an album all 182(i would sell this)
4th to 5th is the two prize wildcards(i would sell this)
6th to 10th is a framed prize set of your team(would keep this)
did u see my PM LOL
cheers
bo3197

Im actualy coming 3rd overall in top 4 and still havent got inside the top 100 once!! Should do pretty good in top team this week though.

Sndi is gunna kill you in top 4 mate, alot of people will be on jolly.

i did amazingly this week added up my score and got 665. wanted to know what day do they add it up and make the leaderboard.
if anyone wants to know i had:
common goddard
common Sandi
Gold Swan
Gold Chappy
cheers
hoping for 1st to 3rd because last week top score was 643.

With my experience I would say anywhere from 2nd-6th. Should easily get a prize however.

i dont think he will get anything, will be too many people with have Kingjacks combo.... ive seen it where the top 30 people all have the same score, god knows how they actaully pick the top ten winners.

I don't wanna kill most peoples hopes but has anyone read the Teams & Conditions??

3. The competition commences on 12/03/10 and closes on 29/08/10. The winners will be those who obtain the highest number of game points scored in the 4 STAR Game at the completion of each of the 22 weekly AFL Rounds. A person may submit only one entry and to be eligible for a prize must be 16 years or under and may win only one prize per household per weekly Round of the competition. Prize will be awarded to the next ranked person if this does not occur.

I realise some of you may be 16 or under but most of us aren't ;)

yeh jack u owned me u got 732. hopefully not many people hAD JOLLY AND I WILL STIll get a prize

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 02:15 AM ----------

yeh i'm under 16

I don't wanna kill most peoples hopes but has anyone read the Teams & Conditions??

3. The competition commences on 12/03/10 and closes on 29/08/10. The winners will be those who obtain the highest number of game points scored in the 4 STAR Game at the completion of each of the 22 weekly AFL Rounds. A person may submit only one entry and to be eligible for a prize must be 16 years or under and may win only one prize per household per weekly Round of the competition. Prize will be awarded to the next ranked person if this does not occur.

I realise some of you may be 16 or under but most of us aren't ;)

Pretty sure anyone that plays this knows about this..... Hasnt stopped people from getting prizes before though.

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 12:22 PM ----------

643 wasnt even close to a prize :)

nah mate i didn't get 643 i got 665. 643 was the top score last week. so yeh 665 was only 13 away from a prize

Close but no cigar!! Annoying hey!! Finished 11th and 18th in topteam this year!! Also got an 8th early on... went crap in both this week though, thought my top team would have done ok but obviously not!
Kingjack should have a prize with his choices...

I have won the 4 star this year but i think its just luck, especially the last few weeks where some of the top soring players are not usually great in teamcoach

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 01:26 PM ----------

Lake, Swan, Green and Jolly was the winning combination

Dammit 58th:( I guess a few people would have had the same combo as me.

haha just remembered at the start of the season in round2 or something my friend put Ablett gold, Fev gold, Hodge common and Sandi common and came 5th which is the wildcard one I think and didn't have the cards to send in:lol: and then the day after the deadline to send ur cards in was, he pulled a Ablett gold and hodge common (the last two cards he needed for the winning combination) in a pack:lol: funny stuff, although he was probably kicking himself!

you can submit the cards at any time..... dont worry about it saying 14 days... still post them off now.

Back
Top Bottom