Teamcoach 4 star and 10 star

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Just starting some discussion:
How is everyone tracking this week and on the overall rankings?

And how many wildcards have you won?

I am currently ranked 7th overall in 4 star and yet havnt won anything from aeither games. But this week i just finished 4 star on 406........Is it enough?

If the code I gave you (Dustin Martin) is in the team then you owe me one ;)

The games aint over mate you still got carlton and saints left unless u didnt have any players from them

I think you need close to the 1000's to win a prize card dont you?

It was a few years back, but I think when I won my prize wildcards it was about 600 :crazy:

yeah guys it has changed. I am talking about 4 star and last week out of the top 20 (who win cards) number ten got 404. So anything over 400 is going to go close depending on weeks. And average 10 star for a prize is about 900 or so. 1000 is pretty much impossible, as is 600 in 4 star!!!

And unfortunately i didnt mate =( I thought he was a forward but when i put his code in it turns out he is a midielder. So i ended up going:

Deledio back, Ablett/ Swan Middle and Sidebottom Forward

and no carlton or saints, i do have a few (montagna and armitage) in ten star but i dont think i am much of a chance in that one as i played franklin and pendleberry.

nah mate it doesntwork like that anymore, ranings are purely on stats so it is

2 points for a kick, 2 points for a handball, 3 for a tackle, 3 for a mark and 6 for a goal (and 1 for hitout or behind)

And Tim what do you meen you got 107 and dont have anthing??

Won one last year in the top 25 feel like I'm getting closer this year as the prize set for your team is no easy one to complete.

yeah mate, i ended up winning one on the weekend, so hopefully more to come haha i need to get 6!! And i am coming 3rd overall in 4 star so i am hoping they give prizes for overall season scores

That's awesome and I believe at the end of the season if you are the top ranked scorers, some select few receive prize wildcards.

Back
Top Bottom