Teamcoach 4 star and 10 star

this week i had deledio, swan, ablett and sidebottom and
in this weeks 10 star i reckon i will go:
Birchal, Deledio, Goddard
Ablett, Swan and 2 of (sellwood, pendleberry, martin, Maric)
Franklin, Sidebottom and Armitage

yeah that looks decent. i reckon jump on richmond players as they are versing melbourne and be careful of mcevoy as he is against Sam Jacobs so wont get much hitouts to boost his score. Maric against melbournes woeful ruckmen could be the go if he is fully fit! or just play 2 midfielders

yeah cotchin could rip up, or even maybe martin? but i dont know, its could go either way with richmond as sometimes they go missing. Only other one would be Swan as they are playing geelong who will tag pendles and taylor hunt (their tagger) is out injured!

came 35th in 10 star with 855, had cloke in my team :(
did tip north by 54 though, should be able to sell martin for a bit

I thought Id be good at this game since Ive done Dreamteam for years but I'm horrible! :p

Had Franklin in my 4 star and spuds like McVeigh, Cloke, Franklin in my 10 star...

yeah mate i feel you haha i have come in the top 50 overall in dream team a few times and yet it took me this long to win a card hhaa

Finished top 20 and top 10 in DT two years running a couple of years back, cant even get close here lol

haha yeah i know its ridiculous lol i was hoping i would have at least a few by now! And worse of all i am 3rd overall and text teamcoach to ask if there is prizes for overall and they said NOO!! Which is ridiculous haha =(

Best players this year to have is Steve Johnson, Nick Riewoldt and Scott Selwood all give good points every week

Back
Top Bottom