Teamcoach 2022

poita

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PC
With the release of Footy Stars this week, I thought I would stop by the Teamcoach offices and see what they are up to.

1646351394182.png

Just imagine if one year they got their product in plenty of time for round 1. 🤔

Well previews of this year's set finally commenced on Sunday. So far we have:
  • 220 AFL commons set
  • 28 AFLW commons set
  • 248 silver set
  • 220 canvas parallel set
  • footy flipz high flyers
Apparently these are out mid-March, but they have been very vague in responses to questions about whether they will be released in time for round 1 (March 16).

My main concern is what it will take to play the website games this year. Last year was really disappointing with having to get green powers to get anywhere in the games.

Also the best and fairest cards too.

They are so vague and repeat the same 'answer' for every question. People ask will it be out for round one? Do you have a release date? They only reply 'rolling out mid march'.

It's pretty annoying. What company, refuses to tell you their products release date?

It seems ridiculous to me, and makes me think they doubt they can get the product out next week. I'll be surprised if we see it much before the end of the month.

It seems as though March 17 (tomorrow) is locked in as release date. Who knows when shops will actually have stock though. Not sure when the website opens.

Trophy wild cards look nice, less keen on regular wild cards. Not sure why we need multiple versions of star powers.

I thought Select had an exclusive trading card license, whereas Teamcoach had a gaming card license. The line seems very blurred at the moment.

Checklist attached. Why do we need three versions of common cards and three versions of star powers, let alone two versions of everything else?

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Checklist attached. Why do we need three versions of common cards and three versions of star powers, let alone two versions of everything else?

Front.jpg

Back.jpg
Because they sold out last year. More variants means they can produce more boxes

We are getting a case in. Open offer to Send PMs with achievable insert or paralell cards I can help you purchase under the 1:36 packet ratio.
No trades at the early stage. Don't collect Teamcoach.
Thanks all. Best of luck with everyone collecting and reselling this series. I'm undecided on whether its a good or bad
one yet ,but they have done new types of cards so it has a chance of being memorable perhaps for a new direction.
If we get the support will consider putting up a more detailed list on forum, although I did struggle to find the Teamcoach buy/trade/sell
section?

We are getting a case in. Open offer to Send PMs with achievable insert or paralell cards I can help you purchase under the 1:36 packet ratio.
No trades at the early stage. Don't collect Teamcoach.
Thanks all. Best of luck with everyone collecting and reselling this series. I'm undecided on whether its a good or bad
one yet ,but they have done new types of cards so it has a chance of being memorable perhaps for a new direction.
If we get the support will consider putting up a more detailed list on forum, although I did struggle to find the Teamcoach buy/trade/sell
section?
Let me know what any connor rozee, erin phillps, koz pickett, jack lukosius.

Looks like two shill bidders and the real bidder was at 82. As the above comment says, the winning bid will change his mind or be one of them 'pesky non payers' and the card will get released or offered to the second highest bidder, aka the real one
Most know it’s a $30 card at best , why anyone would pay more is a matter of choice , or in this case , just a couple of time wasters.
This is why I won’t do auctions.

Must say I generally purchase cards now on eBay that have make an offer . Generally negotiate and come to an agreement most times and I pay immediately

Back
Top Bottom