Do you like the design of TeamCoach more than last year

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Paddy K said:
I put some codes in fine yesterday
thanks mate, I tried it again this morning and it works, I was actually activating the 2014 Teamcoach that is why im having trouble, all good now.

BTW, how do you win on TopStats game?

Teamcoach took the MTWWW & WWW this year, I was actually looking forward to that.

Hi guys, just busted an album and 5 packs here are the codes

image.jpg

Sent my scuffed common cards to teamcoach on the 7th of april and still haven't received any contact back from them, like seriously how hard is it to email back, I nearly have more scuffed cards than commons in mint condition

Sent my scuffed common cards to teamcoach on the 7th of april and still haven't received any contact back from them, like seriously how hard is it to email back, I nearly have more scuffed cards than commons in mint condition

Just opened one of my albums and the shuey card revealed it has peeled off the print on the bottom quarter,will send that in monday as if it isn't enough on how they have put this release on the cheap already.Not keen on the mw being how they are (terrible) and prize cards readily available seriously not much limited on this one.

Has anyone seen a Priddis Star Wildcard with the Brownlow?

Not yet mate will be out there somewhere but have a feeling will be as scarce as the last years editions.I think when it comes on sale it will go off.Surprised though some of the big dealers on ebay haven't found any yet in their cases but then again they maybe holding on for the right time if there is such a thing.

Not yet mate will be out there somewhere but have a feeling will be as scarce as the last years editions.I think when it comes on sale it will go off.Surprised though some of the big dealers on ebay haven't found any yet in their cases but then again they maybe holding on for the right time if there is such a thing.
Yeah I'm a little surprised none have surfaced yet, my wallet isn't going to be too happy when one does though! :oops:

I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but I've learnt a little something about our Superhero set.

Unfortunately, contrary to popular belief, they were intended to be a Herald Sun set. Not an uber rare 1:72+ like the site showed it as. As we know, this never went through.

The cards actually start out as a normal picture of a player, but when tilted, they become the superheroes.

I've got pics the back and front of the promo cards here. You can also see which player would've been your superhero, and what they would've been called:

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Anyone had any issues with mostly duplicated sealed boxes from different cases? My experience has left me uncertain whether to bother collecting next season.

I got 5 boxes a couple of weeks back, probably from the same case at a newsagent and had a few cards prior. After opening those boxes, we needed 102 more golds and 51 more silvers plus a few of the other cards.

I purchased another sealed box plus a single pack on the weekend from a different newsagent and not a single gold or silver card was required from the time the original boxes were opened, only new cards we needed were a captain code and the wildcard. On average we should have got 1 in 4 silvers and 1 in 2 golds based on the amount of cards still required (51 silvers and 102 golds). My 9 year old was disappointed to put it mildly after opening the 36 packs.

Ignoring the silvers and just using the golds example 0/18 cards when 102 different gold cards were still needed. The chances were slightly better than 50/50 of getting a gold. The odds of tossing a coin and getting the same result 18 times in a row are 262,144 to 1.

Odds increase further 0/36 when 51 different silver cards still required, a slightly better than one in four shot of pulling a new silver, but again all duplicates.

What are the odds when the silvers are added? More chance of winning the lottery.

I got a call back from Teamcoach who looked into the issue and said they were happy with their random sequence packaging and I was unlucky.

Definitely noticed it and I don't even get cases. Players I seem to get over and over again are darling, Gibson, Guthrie, liberatore, greene. Very rarely do I get collingwood silvers and when I do it's mainly Levi greenwood.

I think Pendlebury silver was very common last season, I got a bulk silver purchase and there was about 25 spares of him plus the ones I already had. Noticed similar with commons this year too, have 4 or 5 spares of lots of commons and there's around 20 cards that I have no spares after putting together a set from each box.

Has anybody won anything from Top Stats yet? It seems to me that, if you need to get all four categories correct, the chances of anybody winning are miniscule.

With the prize cards available for about $5 on eBay, the whole Teamcoach release this year has been underwhelming at best.

I think the best on winning at top stats is guessing all four margins correct, if not then forget about it.

Lol I logged into 1 of my sub accounts to find a prize card waiting from top stats. I don't know how as my best score is 1 and its rank is 177. Jack Martin with 1 disposal and my default prediction was all 0's

I won a prize with the same card last weekend, Jack Martin with default zero predictions too and score of 1. Got one the previous week with 1 point as well, I think predictions were for Rioli. Neither prize has turned up yet, not sure how long they generally take. Thought the one from almost two weeks ago would have arrived by now.

Back
Top Bottom