Teamcoach 2000 list

footyfan13

The Teamcoach Guy
Real Name
Shan
eBay User
footyfan13
Alright! I've got 10 of the sets (Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Collingwood Essendon, Fremantle, Hawthorn, Melbourne, St Kilda and West Coast), and have parts of a 11th (Port Adelaide) and on a verge of an 12th (Sydney).

I know this is a very big ask, it's a very ambitious goal, but it's something I hope can be done.

So, of the team sets, what I already have will be listed in blue (Which means the names missing is what I'm after). Any teams in green are already completed. Red means I need everything.

Required:
Geelong
North Melbourne
Port Adelaide [Need Wanganeen and Mead!]

Richmond [Need Everything]
Sydney
Western Bulldogs

If you've got a set, and you're interested in doing business, please PM or email me, I do look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Hi, do the promo cards have promo written on them or else how do you tell the difference between these and the standard cards.

Thanks

Well, I call them promo cards anyway (because they promote the games on the back, telling you about 4 star and the original Top Team game), but instead of the team logo like you'd find in all common cards, they have white backgrounds and are pretty much similar to what you would find in the 2001 series, only white instead of blue. The background on the cards show what the promotion image that you see on the booster packs and album would look like (Star players from all the teams that are playing.) Promo cards only apply to the first 100 in the series (That is cards numbered 01-100, or the ones that have Rounds 1, 6, 11, 16 and 21 om the front.)

I'm not sure how rare the Promo cards actually are though, they're probably as rare as the Gold Wildcards from what I've seen.

The promo card I am most interested in is the Darren Mead promo. The set I got is unfortunately missing the 19 Mead card (along with the missing Wanganeen set), but fortunately, I can replace it if someone somewhere manages to nab the Mead promo, meaning that set can be repaired.

I hope the information helps.

2000 wise, you've helped me out a lot in getting the Essendon and West Coast full sets (as noted with the green, meaning that I do have them), as well as the Hawthorn wildcards, which I thank you a lot for in helping me! There would be no way that I would've gotten those sets normally, so the fact that I have both of them in my collection is just awesome! Thanks very much mate!

The only ones that I'm missing are those in blue and red (So 8 sets). Anyone that I've named in blue are the wildcards in my possession. Anyone on my list in black there are players that I don't have wildcard/promos of.

If you have any more spare 2000 team sets of the teams in blue and red since the last time we dealt, I would be interested in getting one (Especially the Richmond, that set is impossible to get normally). I haven't had much success since.

But if you mean anything else, then maybe you could help me with 2003? I got the full prize set recently as well as got 10 team sets of silvers, I just need help in getting the Carlton, Essendon, Hawthorn, Richmond, Sydney and West Coast. Maybe we can work something out there if you want to?

I'm still deciding what I want to get at this point in time, but if you have the 2003 silver sets that I need, or the 2002 album, or any extra 2000 Teamcoach sets, then maybe we can get something done?

The whole Hawthorn Set? I remember you selling me the Hawthorn Silver Wildcards as well, so I will be keen to get their common cards to go with the set! (If only you also had a spare 19. Darren Mead and a spare set of Wanganeens as well)

I'm going to be getting some more coin next week Thursday. I'm also looking to try complete 2003 as well. I want to arrange something involving the 2000s, 2003s and the 2002 album. I'm really keen in working out a deal that gets me a lot closer to my goals.

Back
Top Bottom