Team USA VS Australian Boomers Melbourne 2019 official thread.

On one hand I’m super pumped for this, wanna get tickets, head to MEL, catch up with card collectors etc etc. on the other I’m super pissed at the price of this that I’ve seen, what a fkng straight up rort man. The NBA should have been here years ago and are straight up exploiting a super supportive/desperate fan base for all they can. $3995 front row? What a joke. Makes me wanna say screw you and not go. One of the most passionate fan bases in the world, the numbers from the subscriptions back it and in the modern era of airline travel the NBA chooses London and Mexico to go to, what a disappointment.

I agree with the prices, you could go anywhere in the world for those prices

I am 100% waiting to see how it will be set up before i waste my cash. Wanna go to both but not splashing cash on vip without knowing where the seat will actually be (knowing my luck an obscured view) and i wont waste a cent if im gonna be 100m away watching it on a big screen. Surely foxtel will nab the rights to show it

They released a digital idea of what the layout will be. I think they forgot how bad the sales were for the rousey fight. Why the hell would you pay to sit in the stands just to watch on a big tv?

20180319_065010.png

Not gonna bother. Im not paying 100 plus to watch it on a big screen in a stadium. I sat 10 rows back at rod laver for usa v aus in 2000 for less

Even though many are disappointed that all the big names are out, im looking forward to it...…… I mean how often do we get NBA players here in Australia?

Even for the Aussie team...…. Bogut, Ingles, Delly, Mills, Baynes etc up against players like Mitchell, Tatum, Kuzma, Lowry, Kemba etc.

I'm also looking forward to the USA vs Canada game in Sydney on the following Monday!

Bring it on!

Even though many are disappointed that all the big names are out, im looking forward to it...…… I mean how often do we get NBA players here in Australia?

Even for the Aussie team...…. Bogut, Ingles, Delly, Mills, Baynes etc up against players like Mitchell, Tatum, Kuzma, Lowry, Kemba etc.

I'm also looking forward to the USA vs Canada game in Sydney on the following Monday!

Bring it on!

I think everyone is probably excited, but it's definitely not what was advertised nor not what should have been charged given what the lineup now is IMO. I'm glad I didn't stretch the budget and make a flight down or anything, or have a kid that specifically wanted to see James Harden or whoever. Must be a kick in the balls. I'd love to see what ticket prices are in other countries, it just feels like a gross money grab from starved, supportive international fans. Not a good showing by the NBA guys here.

On one hand I’m super pumped for this, wanna get tickets, head to MEL, catch up with card collectors etc etc. on the other I’m super pissed at the price of this that I’ve seen, what a fkng straight up rort man. The NBA should have been here years ago and are straight up exploiting a super supportive/desperate fan base for all they can. $3995 front row? What a joke. Makes me wanna say screw you and not go. One of the most passionate fan bases in the world, the numbers from the subscriptions back it and in the modern era of airline travel the NBA chooses London and Mexico to go to, what a disappointment.

I further echo my previous comments... :cry:

Back
Top Bottom