Team lots, player lots, numbered cards, auto's and game used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edygriff21

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ed
eBay User
edygriff21
COMC User
edygriff21
I have thousands of cards i need to get rid of. Most of these are older cards (1999-2011) so no point asking for any of this years rookies as i haven't busted any 2012 stuff. There are hundreds of cards numbered lower than 100, probably 200 jersey cards with about 60 nice multi coloured patch cards and about 200 auto's.

Alot of these are of scrubs, but there are plenty of stars amongst them.

Lmk what team your after or a specific player, and i'll see what i can track down for you.
Not looking for huge dollars. Maybe a dollar or two for the low numbered/plain jersey/scrub auto's and inserts. There is some good stuff that i wont be giving away however!!

I also have plenty of nascar stuff and tennis stuff if your interested.

What Raider stuff do you have? Specifically I am after Howie long, Wisniewski (both Stefen and Steve), Janikowski, Lamarr Houston and Tyvon Branch.

Hey mate, let me know if you have any interesting Rams stuff.. Oh and your not selling off your Ambrose and Danica collection are you ? ;-) J/K

Let me know if you have any Autos or RU's of Clint bowyer, Carl Edwards, Kyle Busch or Jimmie Johnson your looking to move from your NASCAR stuff..

All the Broncos are in the bronco sub album of the cards for trade section of my bucket. I've got no spare Megatrons, and i have no RG3 because i havent brought anything from 2012. I do have a CJ Spiller Topps chrome rookie auto though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom