Status
Not open for further replies.

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
I have a huge container of NFL cards available I can break down into team sets. Only teams with no real availability are 49ers and Cowboys (although I do have a fow Boys Dupes). The rest are available, will only charge postage and a nominal fee (maybe a little bit more if I have some good cards of the team for you but all negotiable).

Please Note, If you are not even going to make a counter offer on a price if you do not like what I present you with, please don't ask... I want to focus on finding cards for people WHO ACTUALLY want them

Okay I'll look into that right now, want some nuggets too? I'll throw in any Newcastle knights cards I can find (if ya lucky 1 LOL)

Okay consider the Plummer on hold for you, it will take me a while to go through all these cards, I'll get back to you once I know what I have later tonight. :)

LOL I just got done searching for Broncos... I do have Eagles (but they are all over the place naturally)... Please give me time, I have to find nuggets yet for the last guy, I will then get out the Eagles for you my friend :)

Would be interested in the Bengals & Saints LMK... CHEERS

Okay I actually have a couple gu cards from the Saints... Aaron Brook sif interested... and I'll go through see what other Saints and Bengals I can find. Just give me a couple days, have a massive lot of 2000 wolves cards i need to sort out lol

Probably wouldn't mind any Rams from about 2005 to now ...

Thanks !

K I'll check through for the modern Rams cards just give me a couple days for the above reason.

If you get more Denver cards let me know.

Yeah I got more nuggets and Broncos, I'll put together another lot for you.

Sorry to add more to your workload, but if you can pull any Dolphins for the last five years or so also, I have a buddy who might take them...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom