TEAM COACH 2017

And These no albums in nsw though yet

image.jpg

Managed to get a box this morning but newsagent said the Folders still haven't came in. Anyone had luck getting a folder?

None at AFL store in Morley, WA but managed to track down a box at newsagent in Belmont Forum. Has 1 unopened box left & packs on counter.

No folders.

I guess it was a little ambitious to hope the website would be open in the first half of Thursday. Here's hoping for the later part of the day.

Hey guys Does anyone know if the game will be up and going for thos weekend? Got codes loaded just not sure if it starts this week or next

No folders yet down here too (geelong, herne hill area)
Reckon the wilds might be around the top left this year. Looks like a couple cards have slight scuffs around top left which is annoying. Amusing how they still put out sam Mitchell as hawthorns best and fairest.
Sick of pop ups already
Will be chucking weitering and Walters mw on ebay tonight

Happy Teamcoach Release Day everyone! Well, you've got to give them credit where it's due - I can't remember the last time they came out before the season started!

From looking at pictures on eBay it looks like the gold cards have that matte gold look like the 2013 golds. Is this correct?

Oh, and nothing makes a lecture drag on like the knowledge that the new footy cards have come out... :cry:

Amusing how they still put out sam Mitchell as hawthorns best and fairest.
This has happened before - Michael Rischitelli had a Brisbane B&F card in 2011 even though he had just moved to the Suns. Although, last year they didn't do a Dangerfield Adelaide one, instead giving Adelaide a captain card. I reckon most Hawthorn fans will be happy to have one last Mitchell card to add to their collections though.

Website now open.
Prize cards available for viewing but you need to click on games & scroll down.

App not updated as yet.

It's simply amazing to have cards out on an actual release date!!!:kick:=D>

Back
Top Bottom