TEAM COACH 2017

So we still don't know about the prize cards or folders? I love the intrigue... is the release date midweek or Thursday... the half-working website. I say it's all part of the Team-coach plan!!

So we still don't know about the prize cards or folders? I love the intrigue... is the release date midweek or Thursday... the half-working website. I say it's all part of the Team-coach plan!!
One thing Teamcoach definitely isn't is boring!

I'd say it'll be Thursday, given that's the day newsagents get their new stock in.

So what do you guys reckon is going on with the Pop Ups? Will there be both an 'a' and 'b' version for each player or just one or the other?

So what do you guys reckon is going on with the Pop Ups? Will there be both an 'a' and 'b' version for each player or just one or the other?

Complete mystery. I can see 2 of the pop ups with the 'b' reference - Chad Wingard & Lance Franklin, but those images are just the same design as those of the 'a' images on the TC website.

IMG_0805.PNG IMG_0808.PNG

Maybe those players are part of the 'b' team :rofl:

Pop Ups A are players kicking, Pop Ups B are players handballing, so just a different pose with the same players I would think.

Pop Ups A are players kicking, Pop Ups B are players handballing, so just a different pose with the same players I would think.

Obvious now :)

That is going to make for a lot of pop ups if there is going to be a 'a' and 'b' version of each pop-up player.

That is going to make for a lot of pop ups if there is going to be a 'a' and 'b' version of each pop-up player.
I reckon there will be - otherwise I can't see the point of having the 'a' or 'b'.

Also they seem to have taken the Glow Footy Powers off the website - I wonder if they won't end up being in the release.

Should be the same amount as last year just in a different capacity. Last year had three per team plus the Glow Pop Up. Two this year plus the two variants. Good to see they changed the design so they don't look identical to the previous years. Still a lot of pop ups, I assume it will a 1 per 2 pack insert like last year.

Also they seem to have taken the Glow Footy Powers off the website - I wonder if they won't end up being in the release.

Noticed that too. Also those cards not on the 2017 box in the poster/flyer, as they were on the box image with the 2016 logo.

Maybe those glow-in the dark Footy Powers will be in a Herald-Sun subset release, if they do sometime like that again this year.

So many unknowns & intrigue - this is better than the Bold & the Beautiful! :)

Hi everyone, first time post.
Just spoke to my local store asking about the cards, they said that spoke to their supplier in Thomastown today and they haven't got them in yet so they don't expect them instore until sometime next week. See what happens at other places tomorrow I suppose.

Hi everyone, first time post.
Just spoke to my local store asking about the cards, they said that spoke to their supplier in Thomastown today and they haven't got them in yet so they don't expect them instore until sometime next week. See what happens at other places tomorrow I suppose.
Hi, welcome and thanks for sharing :)

To be honest I would be pleasantly surprised if we do see them tomorrow. Have you tried asking your local AFL store? They normally are about the first to get them in - I'll be checking them first tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom