Tazo Promotional/Shop Posters/Merchandise Wanted

GetAllTazos

TazoOverlord
Real Name
Dave.
eBay User
Tazooverord
Hi,
Chasing Tazo promotional items sold as accessories such as Tazo socks, hats, shirts, mega electro packs & empty chip packets & also promotional instore advertising & display items like shelf hangers, posters, chip stand banners & magazine advertisements.
Some examples are pictured below.
Big bucks to be made for finding these for me depending on item.
Please Help!

tazos-socks-size-2-to-8.jpg

images.jpeg

baseball-cap-front.jpg

k-mart-bonus-electros-orange-clear.jpg

smiths-crinkles-chicken (1) (1).jpg

smiths-crisps-original.jpg

burger-rings (1).jpg

simpsons-magic-motion-tazos-poster.jpg

space-jam-shelf-hanger-free-yoyo.jpg

space-jam-shelf-hanger-collect-all-80.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

20200828_210404.jpg

tazos-polo-shirt.jpg

Hey Dave-

I don't collect Tazos, but do keep promos I get in different things. I've attached pics of Tazos received in different mags etc- The Star Wars one came in a '90's Galaxy Magazine. I assume they are all promos and would be interested in your opinion.

Cheers- Jack

img435.jpg
img436.jpg

Hey Dave-

I don't collect Tazos, but do keep promos I get in different things. I've attached pics of Tazos received in different mags etc- The Star Wars one came in a '90's Galaxy Magazine. I assume they are all promos and would be interested in your opinion.

Cheers- Jack

img435.jpg
img436.jpg
Hey Jack,
Thanks for the message.
I've never seen that Star Wars one before but looks like it was apart of a pretty rare set or even an international set.
The other two are from the 1995 Casper The Ghost Glo Caps & the 1996 Crown & Andrews Batman Forever Pogs both of which I have the entire sets of. All three aren't Tazo branded items which is really what I'm after these days. I have most Tazo sets with variations & what is left for me to collect are some of the hardest items to find.
I appreciate your time looking into it for me though, thanks mate.
Dave.

Hi,
Chasing Tazo promotional items sold as accessories such as Tazo socks, hats, shirts, mega electro packs & empty chip packets & also promotional instore advertising & display items like shelf hangers, posters, chip stand banners & magazine advertisements.
Some examples are pictured below.
Big bucks to be made for finding these for me depending on item.
Please Help!

tazos-socks-size-2-to-8.jpg

images.jpeg

baseball-cap-front.jpg

smiths-crinkles-chicken (1) (1).jpg

burger-rings (1).jpg

simpsons-magic-motion-tazos-poster.jpg

space-jam-shelf-hanger-free-yoyo.jpg

space-jam-shelf-hanger-collect-all-80.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

20200828_210404.jpg

tazos-polo-shirt.jpg
Hey Mate,
I have the Space Jam pop up basketball game set up if you're chasing that. Can take a photo in the morning. I know it's not promo material but it's yours free if you want it.

Hey Mate,
I have the Space Jam pop up basketball game set up if you're chasing that. Can take a photo in the morning. I know it's not promo material but it's yours free if you want it.
Hey mate, thanks for the message but I already have that one. You could probably get $20-$30 on eBay for it. Only the super rare stuff I need these days.
Thanks again buddy!

Hi Dave, i have 2 K Mart Mega Tazo Topz Beyblade Bonus Electro Packs one is Orange and yellow the other silver and green check scans .

IMG_7999.JPG

IMG_8002.JPG

Back
Top Bottom