Tatum Bell & Alphonso Smith

AussieLaker

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
Looking for anything that's not in my bucket for Tatum Bell, and looking for anything of Alphonso Smith as I've only just started to collect him.

Either Pm or Post what you have with a price and I'll get back to you :thumbsup:

Bit surprised to see a Tatum Bell collector in these parts...especially here in OZ !

Let me know if these are of any interest...

05 Topps Finest Gold Refractor 43/49
05 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Jerseys Patch Double 7/9 (Actually an error card as the swatches have been put in the wrong windows !)

Both were pulled by myself back in the day, and have been living sleeved and in a box the past few years. I probably have other Tatums floating around as I was big into the hobby when he was hot, but these are the pick...

If they're any good to you, make an offer...

If anyone else out there is chasing NFL stuff, drop me a line...I've got lots from around this era (up to 2006) game used, auto's, insert, commons. And I'm starting to buy a bit again these days, so building up some 2010 stuff as well. (see my breaks in the break section)

Us NFL guys have to stick together, not many of us around anymore it seems ! :blink: :(

tbellA (Medium) (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom