Tap N Play World Cup set

1051C697-3566-46AA-8F7A-74A2036DB977.jpeg

Doesn’t look like Tyson Beck was the first party to consider legal action. Had a look, all the pics I’ve posted are available publicly.

I’ve been playing the app regularly, but I also don’t care for digital cards. Be nice if playing the app and finishing a set actually gave you the option of purchasing that digital set printed in real life. At least so there was some motivation.

By the look of things its an app because they couldn't afford to get it printed.
I think they were hoping to sell digital cards but the market just isn’t there.

I wonder if they actually do any market research or just pluck ideas out of the air.....that app would have cost a mint!

Anyone receive their cards yet?

Seems the Tyson Beck issue hasn’t gone away. Pretty poor from Tap N Play and doesn’t look like they’ve come out with a company statement like last time.

59600B0B-4268-4B19-8893-543E3778D9C3.jpeg

The player of the match cards have been sent (minus the 1 card that the printer didn't print).

At first glance these look pretty good quality and have a good finish

the gold Australian cards haven't been received yet.

I wonder how much Tyson charged in total for designing the cards, seems a huge expense which is probably why the smaller Australian sports consistently don't have a producer as they seem so expensive to design, print and distribute and there just isn't a big enough demand for this to be profitable unfortunately, and there have been some real good quality sets over the years which haven't sold well enough to attract more series

Back
Top Bottom