Tap 'N' Play Announcement - Rugby Union

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Just received this from Tap 'N' Play.

Tap ‘N’ Play Trading Cards are excited to announce that we have secured the exclusive licence to produce Australian Rugby Union Trading Cards.

We are currently working on a very exciting product which will feature players from the Australian Wallabies, Australian Rugby 7’s and players from the Buildcorp NRC Competition.

Included in this release will be some very special Wallabies Signature cards featuring past Wallabies legends and current day players.

We have also secured Wycliff Palu's match worn Wallabies Jersey from the Test against France at Suncorp Stadium in 2014, in which the Wallabies won 50-23.

This was Palu's 50th test for the Wallabies and this jersey will be used for a rare Wallabies Signature Patch card which will be included in the release.

More information on this release will be announced shortly.

Folau.jpg

Here is an update thats just come through from Tap 'N' Play.

Due for release in early 2016, Tap 'N' Play's inaugural Rugby Union Trading Card release will feature signature cards from many of the current Wallabies players.

Just days away from flying out to the 2015 Rugby World Cup, a few of the Australian Wallabies stars sat down to do a very special signing session at "Camp Wallaby".

Will Skelton, Sekope Kepu, Tevita Kuridrani and Wycliff Palu took part in what was the first signing session for next years release.

Palu also hand delivered to us the jersey he wore in his 50th Test against France last year, to be used in a very special Autographed Patch card which will be included in this release.

Here are a couple of images from tonight however we will have plenty more to share over the coming weeks and months ahead.

We hope you enjoy the preview!

Go the Wallabies!

Signature.jpg

W@@.jpg

Jersey.jpg

Jersey1.jpg

J@.jpg

Palu.jpg

SK 1.jpg

Skelton.jpg

TK.jpg

This just makes ESP look like complete amateurs. I'm not a Ra Ra fan, but if I was, I'd be all over this. Someone please show this to the ESP clowns!!!

How good do the signatures look. I like the jersey signature but personally I'd rather small patch with picture of the player in the jersey filling more of the card.

Neil from Tap N Play is good mate. Think he is always looking at feedback and ways to get better. The first A-League fair enough was bad but from that set to now they keep getting better and better.

Nice, clean looking cards, not too "busy" and the use of a good pen for the signatures.
Previews and advertising to promote interest and realistic prices. This is the way to look after collectors. Let's please get rid of these esp wanks, whom continually ignore collectors, and give this mob a go at the NRL stuff.

Go Wallabies!!!

A win in the World Cup tomorrow morning will make this upcoming release even more special! =D>

Just had an update sent through from Tap N Play:

In the days prior to the Wallabies flying out to take part in the 2015 Rugby World Cup, the team at Tap ‘N’ Play sat down with Will Skelton, Sekope Kepu, Tevita Kuridrani and Wycliff Palu to sign their Qantas WallabiesSignature Cards for our upcoming Officially Licensed 2016 Rugby Union Trading Card Release.

Today we can share with you some exclusive images of the next group of players to sign cards for this exciting new release.

Joining the players mentioned above are Nick Phipps, Dean Mumm, Tatafu Polota-Nau, Kurtley Beale and newly announced NSW Waratahs Captain Michael Hooper.

We hope you enjoy the new images and we will have more exclusives to share with you very soon!

20160121_134225(0).jpg

20160121_140029.jpg

20160121_132423.jpg

20160121_132650.jpg

20160121_130502.jpg

20160121_132818.jpg

20160121_132747.jpg

20160121_135002.jpg

20160121_140035.jpg

What a great selection of signatures and it help the cards look awesome too. Something that disappointed me with esp (Or whatever they call themselves now) signature cards...

April I've been told. Also been told to expect to see some more preview images soon of more signature cards.

Not yet confirmed but I am led to believe it will be 1 signature per box.

Back
Top Bottom