Tallis or Fittler captains signatures

danielsmith_83

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Smith
eBay User
danie-165
Hey legends knew it’s a long shot but is there anyone out there wit a Gorden Tallis or Brad Fittler 2004 Captains signature cards for sale or at the very least anyone own one.. haven’t seen many.. plus I was lucky enough to Get a Joey one so be awesome to add to the collection.. Thanks in advance. Happy Trading

I'm only here coz I'm bored and on holidays, haven't been collecting since 2005. But I have a Brad Fittler one, I brought it from the NZ card shop around that time too for 750 bucks (I haggled him down from $900) and he was selling the Johns for $1000, I told him to get stuffed on that one LOL. It was a low number, like under 20ish, and I think the signature was scratched or blotched a bit, ink must've still been wet when Freddy threw it in a pile.

Fun fact... I have a Darren Lockyer signature card numbered 06/100 (can't remember if it was the 2002 or 2003 one) -- maybe one day when I'm retired (more time) and need money to buy a set of teeth, I'll start promoting on selling off my collection before I kick the bucket. - Its nice to know there's still some collectors out there whom can appreicate the rariety of these cards. I have a few captain signatures, I just can't remember exactly which ones (I remember Fitler one though, that was lost in the mail for 4 weeks before I got it hahaha)... it was this series that gave me the shits and quit collecting, got too expensive. What's funny, the money I spent on cards back then... 3 years later I had enough for a deposit for a house LOL

Oh I remember I have the Warriors 2004 captain signature one, I got that for around $250 on eBay back then.

Last edited:
Yeah nice scores there mate. Got any pictures. Always gud to see nice cards.. I’ve got Johns, Lockyer smith and JT captains Sigs. Be nice to one day get the other two. The chase is on haha

Hey legends knew it’s a long shot but is there anyone out there wit a Gorden Tallis or Brad Fittler 2004 Captains signature cards for sale or at the very least anyone own one.. haven’t seen many.. plus I was lucky enough to Get a Joey one so be awesome to add to the collection.. Thanks in advance. Happy Trading
Keeping bugging us every few months, eventually I'll crawl into my spare room and pull out my collection. - I'm thinking of offloading my collection before I kick the bucket within the decade, time flies so fast.

Back
Top Bottom