SOLD/TRADED tak35bne's sales & trade thread

Bump, first post updated with some Elite and Traders. In the elite is a Ben Matulino LS Black and a Ball Patch redemption card #66 of 66. Also a Titans predictor and a James Roberts Authentic Signature from 2019 Traders.

The 2019 Elite LSB of Ben Matalino has been traded. It has been replaced with a 2018 Elite Young Gun Black of the Raiders Young Gun Joseph Tapine #02/40

I am away for a few days so I can't organise any posting etc. I have also just picked up a 2018 traders Clint Gutherson authentic signature #007/100. Open for offers on that.

Bump,

List updated with some cheap and early ESP parallel sets, also a 2012 LE parallel set. Also added is a Superstars of League Medal Collection.

No from the cards issued out last year at the magic round Brisbane Stadium when all teams played there number 25/128
Thanks Wayne

G'day Dave,
The 2013 elite, 2014 traders and the 2014 elite parallel sets if still available what are the condition of cards and a total price for the three sets.
Regards,
Ray.

G'day Dave,
The 2013 elite, 2014 traders and the 2014 elite parallel sets if still available what are the condition of cards and a total price for the three sets.
Regards,
Ray.

They were collated st the time of release and stored in ultra pro containers so they are as they came out of the packs. I have them on eBay at the moment so if they don't go there we can discuss.

Back
Top Bottom