T20 Big Bash - Box Break

Ridiculous box!

I nearly went in there today to get another box or two Ryan - when did you go and get yours?

My old man was in there picking them up for me at about 1 i reckon.

I work just out of the city and it's a pain to get in. Yep, very happy with the box.

Think the Shane Watson will become a highly valued card, and couldnt believe one sold for only $200 on eBay yesterday.

I really hope we don't actually have to write on the redemption card though?!

I would have been in before 1pm had I gone ahead with another box! Glad you got it though Ryan, well played!

Well the small consolation was that I was the one who picked up the Watson last night for $199 :)

For the case hit and the fact it was the first one ending on eBay I was stunned when i was the only bidder and my bid won it. I thought anything under $300 would be a great buy! Seems that people are a bit unsure what this card is worth?

I also BIN'd a Gayle for $99 - thought that was a steal also :)

Troy at Kollectable Kaos at pooraka has the in stock too, and Steve at The Fishermens Wharf markets at Port Adelaide should have his in stock by next sunday...

I must admit I have been having a ridiculous run with case hits over the least few years.

It was funny the missus busted Gayle and kept it hidden until the end - so I was like "Oh yeah, I guess if you hit the Watson that counts as one of the signatures" nek minnit she showed me the Gayle haha

That is a dream box. Well done. Looks like gayle has been packed with Watson. Or at least that is the second time the two have come in together.
Well done your Mrs too. Realised the value of the card too keep you in suspense!

To be honest guys the Watson card doesnt really do too much for me, its a great idea and all, might look better in hand, but all plain white patches doesnt get me very excited. The excitment of seeing your new patch card for the first time is all that patch for me. And if there all white thats a bit boring, you know what your going to get. Have a look at a test shirt, there are heaps of things they could have included, sponsors logos, aussie logo, brand patches, not just plain white. I love match worn patch cards, theres nothing better, but they need to be mixed up so there are different versions out there.

hey could i trade u 4 signature cards from afl lachie whitfield dps,lachie whitfield future force signature,tim o brian dps and andrejas everitt dps for gayle

Back
Top Bottom