T20 BBL Case Break

boomboom-84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Grant
How good is it to bust a few boxes again - been far too long between drinks!! Started busting Sunday with 6 boxes :) . Ended up with:

Case Card #42 / 100

27x Aus Reps (2 of each)

2 x Bollinger Star Sig
1 x Henriques Star Sig
2 x Hughes Star Sig
1 x Christian Star Sig
2 x Khawaja Star Sig
1 x Neville Star Sig

1 x Pattinson Super Star Sig
1 x Bailey Super Star Sig
1 x Warner Super Star Sig

12 sigs all up matching the 2 sigs per box ratio, but not one box had 2 sigs... 3 with 1 and 3 with 3!!

Also had 8 base sets (3 BBL Heroes cards short of a 9th). Pleasently surprised also with the cards - look far better in hand than in posted pics. A few of mine had tiny little dings on the corners, but again, after reading others posts I was quite pleased that most were very good.

Went another 2 boxes with the better half last night...

Got the remaining 18 Aus Reps cards I was missing for a complete set.

Box 7
Mitch Marsh Star Sig
Peter Neville Star Sig
Daniel Vettori Super Star Sig

Box 8
Dave Hussey Star Sig
Mitch Marsh Star Sig
Chris Gayle Super Star Sig.....

and Watson POA :D

What a box!! 3rd box I have seen now with Watson and Gayle packed together too...

Now have 10 base sets, 1 card short of 11, 3 cards short of 12, and 9 cards short of 13 (all BBL Heroes cards short).

Good night all up... apart from the fact that the boss pulled all six redemption cards :cry: (and I almost did actually have tears!!) until I got the Watson :)

Her words when she was opening the next pack after pulling the Gayle, "This is better than being a kid in a candy store!!".

Looking at boxes 9 and 10 tonight all going well.

Boxes 9 and 10 cracked Monday night...

Box 9
Mitch Marsh Star Sig

Box 10
Moises Henriques Star Sig

Still spot on average of 2 sigs per box, and still not one box with 2 sigs!!

9 AR cards short of two full sets.

All 10 boxes have had 2 of each checklist and team common (exactly 20 of each so far), but varying numbers of the BBL Heroes - others found the same??

All 10 boxes have had 2 of each checklist and team common (exactly 20 of each so far), but varying numbers of the BBL Heroes - others found the same??

I haven't sorted the commons from my boxes today but from the last 2 boxes I also had exactly the right number of commons minus heroes, no spares or doubles.

Box 11
Khawaja Star Sig

Box 12
Neville Star Sig

Box 13
Gibbs Super Star Sig
Hussey Star Sig
Christian Star Sig

On track still to pull 3 of each star sig, and 1 of each superstar sig. Also looking good for three whole sets of the Aus Reps (currently have two full sets).

Hopefully finish off tomorrow and then send in the redemption cards!!!

Box 14
Finch Super Star Sig
Bollinger Star Sig
Christian Star Sig

Box 15
Pollard Super Star Sig
Hughes Star Sig
Henriques Star Sig

Box 16
Hussey Star Sig

So that does it then!!

Case Summary:
1 Watson POA
1 of each Super Star Sig
3 of each Star Sig
3 full sets of Aus Reps + 9 extras

Cards available for sale as per this thread: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2012-13-t20-big-bash-league.135325/

Cheers :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom