Sydney's ONLY Cardshow @ Leichhardt Town Hall Sunday 11 July 2010

Is it a 6 weeks wait? Didnt they print the cards or something? Both players were there to sign them, i dont mind waiting but some updates on the progress would be great. Did they all get sold out?

they are different warren, they were actually purchasable and take home on the day if i remember corectly , the others were like ordered.

Great to meet you Dylan....hope you did ok with your box!

Hey Matt, next time you are going let me know and i'll go in with ya!
(If you still live out West that is)

I'll 99% be going to to the para Show guys so I hope to see a few of you there :)

I might have to go to this ill see if im free i probably will be, i might wear my brand new Kevin Durant jersey so you guys can pick me out of the crowd.

I might have to go to this ill see if im free i probably will be, i might wear my brand new Kevin Durant jersey so you guys can pick me out of the crowd.

ill probably wear a parramatta jersey again :) ..hmm if i get shirts made up with are user names on it would anyone be interested??

How much would they bee? if its not two expensive then yes otherwise ill save money to blow on the cards.

How much would they bee? if its not two expensive then yes otherwise ill save money to blow on the cards.

i saw a company that do them for $20 a shirt. plus you have to pay postage.. yeah we should all probably just spend it on more cards, hindmarsh case card for me :)

i saw a company that do them for $20 a shirt. plus you have to pay postage.. yeah we should all probably just spend it on more cards, hindmarsh case card for me :)

yeh it was a good idea but at about $25 a shirt ill pass

yeah i was going to post up a thread about the dual autos at the show i thought to they would be here by now ..

is the guy who organised the cards a member on here?

cheers

jono

Can anyone tell me the exact date/location/time of the next show. I wanna try to go to another as I had a good time at the last one

Back
Top Bottom