Suprise Package

collect94

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne
eBay User
cbuoty
Sent a 2020 Traders Kevin Proctor sig redemption to TLA in April. Before sending I sent the obligatory email and received a reply the next day with a new postal address.

Unfortunately I had posted it to the old Melbourne address on the same day I sent the email. Contacted TLA and was advised mail forwarding had been arranged for these events.

Aus Post delivered the item in late April and I eagerly awaited the arrival of the redeemed card.

Month after month passed and no card. I resigned myself to the chance the redemption had disappeared into a Covid postal black hole never to be seen again.

Imagine my surprise this morning when I went to pick up a letter from the post office to find the redeemed card waiting for me.

A long 6 month wait but a happy ending.

Sent a 2020 Traders Kevin Proctor sig redemption to TLA in April. Before sending I sent the obligatory email and received a reply the next day with a new postal address.

Unfortunately I had posted it to the old Melbourne address on the same day I sent the email. Contacted TLA and was advised mail forwarding had been arranged for these events.

Aus Post delivered the item in late April and I eagerly awaited the arrival of the redeemed card.

Month after month passed and no card. I resigned myself to the chance the redemption had disappeared into a Covid postal black hole never to be seen again.

Imagine my surprise this morning when I went to pick up a letter from the post office to find the redeemed card waiting for me.

A long 6 month wait but a happy ending.
must have gone to perth 4 times.

Back
Top Bottom