Supremacy 2021

What could've been... what should've been!
1637221088232.png

Now that’s how it should have been, either that or nothing. Shame McLeod let these issues get in the way of something like this happening.

Gold coast nailed it and gws meh. But tbh they nailed it last release with taranto and kelly so not many other standouts to picl from so im happy with them also.

I just hope I'll be around on Sunday (and quick enough) to be able to try and land a box! As a Doggies fan the Smith / Naughton signatures would be great. I actually picked up low numbered Bontempelli DPS and Footy's Finest recently, but I'd still be keen to land one of his patches.

If any SCC members have a spare box going, please get in touch...yeah, I know...wishful thinking 🤣

I just hope I'll be around on Sunday (and quick enough) to be able to try and land a box! As a Doggies fan the Smith / Naughton signatures would be great. I actually picked up low numbered Bontempelli DPS and Footy's Finest recently, but I'd still be keen to land one of his patches.

If any SCC members have a spare box going, please get in touch...yeah, I know...wishful thinking 🤣
Surely it won't sell out straight away. You'll be right on the public release

I agree, quick sell out. There are people out there who will buy just to flip and make a profit. While breakers are popular this practice will continue to happen.
Yeah when breakers are already effectively selling boxes for $2k ($200 x 10 spots), many will see a quick and easy flip. I’d expect 60 seconds at most to sell the 3000 or however many boxes.

I agree, quick sell out. There are people out there who will buy just to flip and make a profit. While breakers are popular this practice will continue to happen.
Not hard get your mum, dad, brothers, sisters, dog, cat sign them all up buy lots of boxes as long as you have different addresses select can’t stop that, that’s what these breakers would be doing

With a one box limit and Select verifying accounts with a text message during checkout it wont be an obscenely quick sell out

Optimum was a debacle and theyve rightly corrected with one drop, a one box limit and further verification to frustrate bots

With a one box limit and Select verifying accounts with a text message during checkout it wont be an obscenely quick sell out

Optimum was a debacle and theyve rightly corrected with one drop, a one box limit and further verification to frustrate bots
It’s a good point you make doing 2-3 seperate drops was the stupidest thing I have seen, just playing into flippers hands

It’s a good point you make doing 2-3 seperate drops was the stupidest thing I have seen, just playing into flippers hands

Yeah absolutely. I've been highly critical of Select since the hobby has boomed but they've really nailed this release in my opinion.

To further dive into numbers my best estimate is around 2000 boxes of Optimum were made available at each drop, enough for 500 customers to buy their allotment and we all know many went for a second spin at the next drop. By shifting to ~3000 boxes with a one box limit it's now a completely different ball game.

Back
Top Bottom